Twitchy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Eclipse smiles at BadCo politely and invites him to lay down and take a load off on the couch. The moment BadCo's head hits the pillow he feels a pin prick in his arse.

"What the..." he started to exclaim as darkness washed over him.

Eclipse had placed a syringe with a sedative in the couch cushion.  Carefully lifting BadCo as to not bruise him, Eclipse kicks over the coffee table to reveal what looks like a large fish tank filled with teryaki sauce. He gently places the body in the tank and fills it to the brim with sauce

"Ah, this will make a great marinade," he chuckled to himself.

Later that evening in the Dread Lord quaters at supper time, the Faction is taken aback with how delicious the meal Eclipse prepared for them is

"I've never tasted cuisine like this before," Moggy exclaimed, "What did you say it was?"

"It's the finest dish the Aussies have to offer," winked Eclipse.

"Too bad BadCo isn't here to share this," Gerr sighed, "You know how he likes to keep everything within the Faction."

"Oh I wouldn't be worried about that," Eclipse chuckled, "I'd say he's kept within the Faction, within every single one of us for sure!"