DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DO THREAD - TREMBLE BEFORE ME, MORTALS!!!!!

Toy and Minion

Blig - VERY GOOD.  3 POINTS.  BUT YOU KISSED MY FOOT.  I SAID NO KISSING.  -2 POINTS.

Barmacral - I DESPISE THIS GIFT! -30 POINTS.

eclips0 - I HAVE NO NEED OF HAGGIS AND PANCAKES.  BUT THE ALE AND HEADS ARE ACCEPTABLE. 3 POINTS.

Blig: 1

Barmacral: -30

eclips0: 3

Oh Great and wonderful Dark One! I offer thee a solar-powered hat! Just plug anything into it and it will charge it up. And it comes equipped with Night-vision goggles!  8)

Plus, Oh Great Dark One, I offer you a machine that will suck the knowledge out of anyone you want and you will know everything they know. Want to learn Russian? Just use it on a Russian!

*hands over the offerings and bows*

You can try the brain sucking machine out on me if it pleases you my lord!

Blig - A SOLAR-POWERED HAT REQUIRES SUN, WHICH I HATE!  NIGHT-VISION GOGGLES MAY HAVE A PURPOSE, THOUGH!  AND I AM THE DARK ONE!  I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING! 1 POINT!

Sylvirci - I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY A DRAGON'S HEART!  2 POINTS!

Blig: 2

eclips0: 3

Moggy: 1

badco: 3

Sylvirci: 2

Too bright for you Dsage? Here, have some light pink curtains with frilly lace on them. That should help make it a bit darker, and should liven up that hole in the ground you've got there.

And BC, I'm no member of SG, no plans to be either, I just like poking Dsage to see what sort of response I'll get. So far I'm sadly disappointed.

Oh DO I give you this pet dragon, you can ride him as well, and along with flight power, claws that can rip metal apart and tear people in two it also has four different breath powers, normal, white hot, green(aka godzilla breath) and ice breath each with an infinate amount.

It also has an in built, extra large, double door fridge and doesn't weigh it down at all as it has been removed from this reality and into another with the doors acting as proxy's to the thus regigerated fridge.

Archived