DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So...I'm new.

CJSG92

Hi.  my name is...well that's secret info.  but i'm sure you all know my sister, mmeeshal.  yep, that's my sister.  ANYWAY...

I haven't started reading the books quite yet since i have about half a dozen other books in line first...but i'm gonna start the series very soon.  Meesha convinced me to come on to here, and it looked like fun, so here i am.  i have no doubt that i'll love the books as i can't understand a world without fantasy and sword fighting. 

I live in a little town in the middle of nowhere(the USA =) and i don't really have a job...unless you count my newspaper route.  i enjoy reading, listening to music, playing guitar and spending time with my friends.  i forgot to mention reading and listening to music. 

so...until i get around to reading the books, maybe you guys can help me find my way around here.  please?  :-[

and to everyone on here:

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

Guest nephitess

WOOOT we have an other squirrel type person!! LOL We all love your sister!!

Welcome CJ and we are glad yo have you. Hope you get to read the books because they are great!

welcome, and don't forget to follow your sister and her warder over to fiddles.  or at least ask them about it. :D we have lots of fun people who love fantasy but haven't necessarily read the books.

what kind of music do you listen to?

and more importantly, what books have you read?

Hey...um....Ah, well, I'm gonna say your name no matter what. ;)  Hey Cody!  You should come to Fiddlesticks; I've told you all about it.... ;D

And to everyone else who reads this, Cody told me he might close this account and start another one with a different name...he's all picky about that kind of thing. ;)

I'll tell you what his new username is if he DOES make one!

*huggles Neph*

I'm glad I'm loved! :D

*pokes a coat rack*

*notices the new member and the people greeting him*

Hello!

*points*

CRIKEY! Another Squirrel!

Meesh is coo and therefore, so are you!

Welcome to DM...is it alright if I...oh what the heck! Welcome Cody!

*goes back to poking the coat rack*

He's not gonna be on for another couple hours.....

He's my "big" brother (he's tall!), but I have NO older siblings.  I have 5 younger brothers and a younger sister.  I am the oldest of 7.......... *sighs*

But I'll let Cody answer that question himself, however he wants to, later. ;)

hi.  so...i'll start by answering a few questions and by poking meesh just for the heck of it *pokes meesh in head* hi sis!!!! <3.

anyway...

i listen to a variety of music including classical, rap, hip hop, rock, death metal, acoustic rock, indie, pop, and hard rock.  well, except for the hip hop and rap and pop part.  those are all crappy kinds of music (no offense to anyone).  but i like many bands such as Haste the Day, RED, Linkin Park, Impending Doom, War of Ages, Lifehouse(<3), etc.

as for books, i could spend a long time telling all the books i've read.  some of the highlights of my book reading career would be Pendragon, Fablehaven, Eragon, 1984, Of Mice and Men, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Twilight, Eclipse, Twilight, oh, and Twilight.  you get the picture. 

so, i shall take suggestions and....*drums hands on table*...follow Meesh around!

farewell to all, momentarily.

*gives deep bow, swinging hat down in grand gesture* until we meet again, adeu. *gets on horse and rides after meesh*

Archived