DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MYSTIEKISS had a Birthday and I missed it!!!

twinflower

Twinnie creeps into the big room at the Farm, looks around and seeing nobody, straightens up and blows out a sigh of relief!  Moving around the room, weaves of air send streamers to the beams, and twinkling lights dance in the air.  Skipping to the kitchen, she pulls out a HUGE cake with sparklers and real flowers decorating it.  Pleased with herself, she turns around and suddenly freezes, seeing Myst on the stairs, arms folded and toe tapping...

OH MYSTIE!  Oh most Evil one!!  I am sooo sorry I missed posting your birthday thread yesterday on your BIRTHDAY!!!!  Whoa is me!!!

Shaking and quivering, Twinnie pulls her hair, wrings her hands, rends her clothes and going to the hearth, rubs ashes on her cheeks and forehead

Please! Please!  Believe me...*grinning and running up to hug Myst, bouncing her and giving her a sooty smooch*  I wish you the very bestest, most wonderful, absolutly fantabulous coming year!  and that your birthday was really a celebration of the wonderful person you are...in spite of the Evil title!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTIEKISS!!!!!

Archived