DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Omniscient Narration

Moghedian

Okay, this may not work at ALL, but it could be worth a try...

I was thinking that this could be a thread where we in some ways rp what happens in SG.

There will be rules however:

Ahem. *clears throat and puts on patronising voice*

All people must stick to the restrictions of their ranks, eg most lightfools/lightfuls (Could SOMEBODY tell me which is correct?!) can't channel, however dreadlords and black ajah can. I have no idea about shadowspawn.

It must be in omniscient narration. Eg. Moghedian walked over to the wall. NOT I walked over to the story.

It doesn't need a plot.

NO power-playing (where you play someone elses character)

You can't write more than four lines in one post, otherwise we will have people feeling guilty. Also this is not like the RP boards, this is an ORG.

otherwise, just have fun!  ;D

Something makes me think that this will not work...  :-\

OOC: Oh and lightfools are linked in this like they are in the rest of the org. JELLY! :P))

OOC2: oh and this is because I am trying to avoid writing a bio  ;)))

Moghedian walked over to the over side of the cave from the group of 'people'. She desperately hoped that none of the Dreadlords would stop her.

Moghedian took the chocolate bar from Jelly and delicately bit into it. "Oh wow, this is delicious!" she smiled, "I guess you weren't lying when you said how good Galaxy does taste." She offered Jelly a cadbury dairy milk bar. Gesturing around at the cave she asked 'So, what do you think?"

Archived