DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Have a great Easter!

I distinctly said, Grits. Not marshmellow. *rotfl*

Oh and that is just a disgusting vision.

How was your guy's Easter? We had a family Turkey dinner and James Arthur Wine, Edelweiss, and Hartland White (both, made in Nebraska) and some Aussie Wine, Alice Springs, Shiraz. Both very good!!

It was a nice dinner... nothing went wrong, no fussing. Wow.

Ours was good, went out to dinner with my parents Friday as Mom had to work all weekend. Then Saturday we dyed eggs and such with Jackie. Sunday we got up and did Easter stuff with Jackie, went over to inlaws, munched on stuff and watched bball. Then we did a egg hunt over there, we played pictionary. Jer and I killed the other team, like 30 spaces above them. I did warn them that we are pretty in tune but they thought they could beat us. *smirks* Then we had primerib and stuff and it was a great night. Glad to hear yours went well Cleo.

LOLZ. Well, that explains it. *G*  I am arguably DM's most computer-challenged inhabitant. That would never have occurred to me in a hundred years. I thought of a typo for 'hex' meaning 'magic' or 'the OP' might be involved, but not hackers.

Were they real eggs or virtual ones?  Chicken or chocolate? Dang! I should have posted that as an Easter Poll! I'll have to remember that for next year.  :D 

I'll be seein' you over at the Novice and Algai Quarters, as I am Head of House Machera until another volunteers to take it over.  :)

*channels flows of Spirit, catches and binds Korin*  >:(  Naughty boy! You can't get away with that sort of thing here. *rolls Korin around a little, to teach him a lesson* Play over at the Novice/Algai Quarters or in the Warders' Yard, but not here, hun.

*waggles eyebrows at him*  And never offend the dignity of a Sitter.

*takes Korin out of the thread and over to the N/AQ's*  I'll have to tell Bes Sedai about this. She'll need to exact a penance. Piggy back rides!  ::)

Archived