DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Mail Withdrawls...

KellySedai

Okay, so its been like nearly 2 WEEKS since I've gotten any Happy Mail and I think I'm going to freak out. :P LOL

You guys have spoiled me to it now. I look forward to it everyday. I never got anything good in the mail until I came here. Well... coupons and catalogs every now and then. I just wanted to rant about it a bit, thanks for listening. :D

Yay! And my Daylilies are blooming! I finally got all my Ben's in the ground here. YIKES! I need to get out and take pictures so ya'll can see yourselves, huh?

*thumps herself on the head and shakes the nice happy pill bottle at them*

As soon as I can walk without too much help and can put on a pair of jeans without crying, I'll do that, promise. I'll even think of something we can do on the fly this month for an exchange. Maybe a postcard exchange...*ponders*

Oh yeah, yesterday was Kin Conception Day. ;) We need to put that on our calendars, I think. Nothing like sleeping through important holidays...

Actually, it was a severe kidney infection with back pain. The dr said I may've strained a back muscle moving over the weekend, but most of the pain was from the kidney. He tapped my back where I pointed when he asked where it hurt and I thought I was going to pass out. Then he scared the hell out of me and made it sound like I either had stones or it was failing. Luckily, it was just really badly infected.

Otherwise, I'm rather proud of myself. I crammed a two week move into one and barely chipped a nail. *grins* And my parents have called me that all my life. *laughs* Lucky for me, I started dancing. It does wonderful things for your balance, even at your least graceful moments. ;)

Archived