DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good and Bad News

Matalina

Bad news first:

I am stepping down as Division Leader.  While I enjoy doing the job I am finding my real life is leaving me little time to do both adminstrative duties and RP at DM.  So in order to do what I like doing at DM I am resigning my position as Warder DL.  It has been a good run.

Good news:

While not completely official till you hear it from Owen, Eqwina will be taking over the helm of leadership in the Warders.  She has proven her self capable and I wish her the best of luck in running the show.

I will still be around doing the Master at Arm duties (promoting TGs and Warders) and rping with Sasha when I can but I can't say that will be alot as real life is taking a big toll on my free time now.

Mat

lol well I don't think a third run would be a good idea (not counting my former Warder Org position hehe).  I love the Warders but I'm thinking that I'll stay away from much leadership here as it's getting in the way of having fun.

This means we'll have more time to plot devious and fascinating RPs, woo!

And of course, congrats to Eqwina - I'm sure Owen'll be by later tonight (if not, count this the official staff woo hoo!) to wave the shiny flag of new DL-ness ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Bad news first:

I am stepping down as Division Leader.  While I enjoy doing the job I am finding my real life is leaving me little time to do both adminstrative duties and RP at DM.  So in order to do what I like doing at DM I am resigning my position as Warder DL.  It has been a good run.

Good news:

While not completely official till you hear it from Owen, Eqwina will be taking over the helm of leadership in the Warders.  She has proven her self capable and I wish her the best of luck in running the show.

I will still be around doing the Master at Arm duties (promoting TGs and Warders) and rping with Sasha when I can but I can't say that will be alot as real life is taking a big toll on my free time now.

Mat

I got to stop peeking in from time to time.  Everytime I do you've either become Division Leader or stepped down as DL.  Yikes.

Sorry!

Souvan! Haven't seen you in years, bud. Jon'atha here from way back.

Last I knew, way back when, you'd hooked up with Janet, whose DM handle I can't seem to recall. I probably still have a photo lying around. You still together?

That is way back. 

Nope, not with Janet.  That was quite a few years ago. Lost track of Janet after my first year...9 years ago (cannot believe it's been THAT long).