DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Boards missing (attn Ubel)

Nynaeve

The Bore is only accessible to Chosen and above here. If you want to give points out, go to the Home Bore and post your points in the Point Thread there. FDM will continue to check that one for lesser levels wanting to dole out points until the issue is fixed.

As for you not being able to see Thakandar and Hell.... Well, that's actually a problem. *laughs*

Guest Far Dareis Mai

No, Cosmic is doing stats. I will continue to do points, since I have access to Noggy's server.

*feeds Gerr to a shark*

You call it whatever you want, Gerr. And I'll do the same  :P

I'm not planning to go to the offsite to post points. If I'm not given access to the bore OR the point awarding thread isn't put in somewhere that is accesible to me (which can't be Hell or Thakandar either, cause oops, I don't have access to there either. :P  But hey, it can be put in the dready board cause magically I seem to have access to THAT) then I simply will not give out points. I don't care.... the ones who suffer from it are people who need the points. I'm unaffected either way *shrugs*

And Moir, unless there's some sort of a problem in the group's setting (unlikely), Mat is definitely not the one to be approached about individual access. Ubel should have the access to do that.

Nyn

Archived