DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA for the MoN

U4ea

Just letting ya'll know that I have a @#$(&@#%&@ for a landlord and instead of moving next weekend like we'd planned, we're moving THIS weekend, instead. Since I was in no way ready for a move this soon, I've got a LOT of work to do over the next few days.

have a great weekend and I'll see ya'll Monday (I HOPE-ya'll keep your fingers crossed that Comcast gets everything hooked up right on Friday afternoon!!)!

Please feel free to e-mail me with questions and additions to the Novice Book and Guild Logs as I will try to squeeze in time to check those boxes before my computer is taken down for the weekend. At most, it'll be four days 'til I get back to you and I promise you'll have an answer from me by Tuesday night at the WORST!

*drags out a list of questions*

What is the meaning of life?

Who is the current Queen of Great Britain, and all the countries within the Commonwealth?

Why do politicians always make promises they will break at a later date?

Why is it so stuffy here at the moment?

Why can't people catch a cricket ball?

I am sure I can think of others for Lor when my mind is working properly.

*eyes Corki and shakes her head* The drugs are too good for me to even take a stab at those, I think. lol

Just stopping by to let ya'll know I'm still breathing. I can't sit in this chair much longer, though, and I desperately need a nap. Sorry for the extended LoA, but I do have a work excuse, Mum...*waves the dr's note*

*drags out a list of questions*

What is the meaning of life?

Who is the current Queen of Great Britain' date=' and all the countries within the Commonwealth?

Why do politicians always make promises they will break at a later date?

Why is it so stuffy here at the moment?

Why can't people catch a cricket ball?

I am sure I can think of others for Lor when my mind is working properly.[/quote']

In order...

No one outside the Commonwealth cares... she ahs no real power anyways.

For power or money or both.

You haven't opened the window.

Because it hops.

*thwaps Corki*

Now behave.

*laughs and shakes her head* Ya'll are officially nuts.

I'm officially back.

The MoN pages are officially updated (including aspie points through the May Activity Check).

I'm already in need of another nap. LOL

Geez, it's nice to be home. ;)

The move is going great. That is, all my stuff is out of the dump I was living in, the dump is clean, and rooms in my house are starting too look...lived in, rather than moved in. If I don't see another cardboard box for a few years, I'll be VERY happy about that. My plants are loving the dirt over here (which is good, considering I'm not taking them back to the @#$@#($*@ of a landlord I'm leaving) and...well, Mitch is back in his spot on my desk, keeping his eye on me. Apparently, I'm difficult to babysit, even when I sleep all day. LOL Who'da thunk it?

*laughs and shakes her head* Ya'll are officially nuts.

I'm officially back.

The MoN pages are officially updated (including aspie points through the May Activity Check).

I'm already in need of another nap. LOL

Geez, it's nice to be home. ;)

The move is going great. That is, all my stuff is out of the dump I was living in, the dump is clean, and rooms in my house are starting too look...lived in, rather than moved in. If I don't see another cardboard box for a few years, I'll be VERY happy about that. My plants are loving the dirt over here (which is good, considering I'm not taking them back to the @#$@#($*@ of a landlord I'm leaving) and...well, Mitch is back in his spot on my desk, keeping his eye on me. Apparently, I'm difficult to babysit, even when I sleep all day. LOL Who'da thunk it?

*laughs* I've always thought you were a few sandwiches short of a picnic, Corks. So, that shouldn't be anything new. You're just really lucky I like you, anyway. *laughs* or...is that classified as luck? *ponders*

*smiles* thanks, Bren! I hung my swords on the walls tonight. It's starting to feel more and more like MY house! *grins*

Lor, you join an esteemed list that includes my parents!!! They think I am mad by reading Classics for my degree!!! Then there were all my friends back at school, but I have now found like-minded nut cases...plus a few more who are a tad nuttier than a normal fruit cake!

*laughs* welcome to my world! My parents couldn't say anything, since my Dad's a zillion times worse than I am and my Mom...let's him be. *grins*

So, congrats on being DM Normal. ;) We're all nut cases, but you knew that already. I'm aiming for banana nut myself, even though I don't like bananas. *laughs* What better illustration could I give?

Archived