DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I GOT FINALS

HotW Moiraine

oh so says the new zealander who has no room to talk, we all know any compliment from a new zealander is worse than no compliment at all :P

jk pandy jk

but while we're at it...

*ties pandy up with flows of the power and shields him*

hmm...what next I think...

*opens gateway*

*picks up date*

*goes off to romantic vista*

*all with pandy in tow*

*spins pandy over the fire below the cliff while my date and I enjoy the sunset, occassionally hereing the sizzle of fat or grease sliding into the fire sustained by the power, or the juices flowing from his body, but hearing no screams due to the gag over pandy's mouth*

*ensures that all parts of pandy are equally burned and blackened, searing away each scrap of muscle thread by thread by thread, back and forth as the pandy juices sizzle and crackle*

ahh torture and a sunset, what a perfect evening

I had....

A final in physical chemistry.  Two hours to answer 4 essay questions.

A paper written in JBC (Journal of biological Chemistry) format about the research I have done for the last 4 months.  5 papes.  (A real five pages.  No double space, all graphs and picture at the end, not included)

A verbal report on my analysis of beers.  Easy

A kick-me-in-the-teeth final for a bioenergetics class

An advanced genetics final.  Nothing worth writing home about.

And a quick presentation on a paper I had to read.  Bacteria stuff.

mg/L, then converted to mL\L

A simple boiling experiment.  Weight beer.  Get the beer between the temp ranges of OH boiling and H20 boiling.  Give it 3 min (Used a 1.5 mL sample size).  Cap, cooldown, weight again.  Do every beer sample in triplicate, find average and there you go.  The closer you can get to being just above the OH boiling point the better.

Archived