DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Eveyone

Talyn Al Carn

Hello, welcome to Dragonmount!  :)

Why not come and visit Shayol Ghul. We're friendly people, really, and you're sure to have lots of fun, as long as you remember that we joke a lot and don't mean much of what we say.  ;)

Wherever you go, though, have fun!

Join Shayol Ghul, too!

Guest MoonLily

Heyla Talyn, and welcome to Dragonmount.

I'm sure you'll love it here and that you'll make lots of friends.  There is a lot of stuff to do, as I only joined a couple days ago I can tell you that I've been quite busy in the site since! Lots of nice people, enjoyable posts to read, a little something for everyone.

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to DM Talyn!!  So glad you found your way here!

Once you get yourself oriented, make sure to stop by the Band of the Red Hand.  We're the Music and Travel Org of DM and we love having visitors, and especially love having new members sign up!  ;)  Either way, stop by for a brew and introduce yourself and have a great time here at DM!!

Hello Newbie.

Sign here...

and

Here....

Yes... nice signature...

and once more here....

Great.  You are now officially part of the Empy Fan club.  *throws confetti*

Well it is more like a cult.  You need to change into this white gown and tell everyone you see about the glory of the Seanchan Org.  This would make more sense if you visited us though. 

SO DO IT.  Why?  Because you signed a form saying you would drop by.

Where is Barmy.... it is his turn to feed me grapes.

Welcome to DM!

If you have any questions, just ask them here, and we will do our best to answer them.

DM has a lot to offer, and one place you should check out is the Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's very own music and travel ORG. The Band is jam-packed full of goodies, there is something for everyone! So don't be slow - join the fun now, and you are on the path to greatness. Come by our Campfires to see for yourself!

But whatever you do, have fun! :) And enrol at the Band of the Red Hand! ;)

Heya hun im may! Im an excepted at the white tower its a grate place espically the red ajah come by and say hello youll be plesently supprised!

and every newbie gets a very special welcome intruged!!!! heres a link to the red ajah im there all the time just say that may told you to drop by!!!

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,48.0.html

Woohoo! *Gets the cannon*

Oh newbie, you want some grapes too? I got more than enough grape shots for everyone.

Anyhow, welcome, the drill goes like this: Smile and nod at everyone else, give me gifts, and if you have questions about the forum, I shall answer them.

Hello and welcome to DM! There are lots of thinngs to do and check out here, and I guarantee it won;t be a waste of time :D  There are so many fun orgs out there that I suggest you try them all out for size, and stay with the ones that you have the most fun in, or that make you feel the most at home.  For me it was the Band of the Red Hand.  All hands down.  But you never really know which is right for you until you try them all, so I hope to see you stop by the Band sometime for a visit, and hopefully I'll be seeing you in recruit training!

Are all the silly people scaring you, hon? If not, good, because we're just getting started  ;)

Head on over to Organised Games. I'm looking for willing newcomers to be set upon by a vicious pack of werewolves sometime soonish, but alas I can't get the numbers! I can't think why. Does it sound like an unattractive proposition to you?

Here's the thread if you're interested: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,25158.0.html

The game is designed for newbies, and should (if I don't screw up) be a lot of fun. For a better idea of what the heck I'm on about, go here and scroll down to 'mafia': http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,19790.0.html

But, um, don't let me push you or anything.

:-[

I'll give you a cookie?

Archived