DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Light In Shadow

Jelly

Have you heard the phrase, 'The road to hell is paved in good intentions"?

I would imagine that some people try to intergrate themselves to the dark side, in order to help the light.  But in order to really be successful, I don't think they could be a good person.

To alleviate suspicions from the other evil people, a good person trying to fake it as evil would have to some very not-nice things.  But no matter the end goal, someone who does non-nice things is not a nice guy.  :)  So is this then a case of good against evil, or maybe of two evils with different goals fighting each other. 

Or, I guess you could say, does the end justify the means?  Maybe by benefits of indoctering yourself into the evil world can wash the blood off your hands. 

Kurt Vonnigut Jr wrote a book that dealt with this issue.  Mother Night.  Good book.  Read it.

*sighs*

Talking about burping, now?

Alright.

Burping is typically caused by eating or drinking too fast, and thereby swallowing (aerophagia) and subsequently expelling air, in which the expelled gas is a mixture of nitrogen and oxygen. Burps can also be caused by imbibing carbonated drinks such as beer, soft drinks, or champagne, in which case the expelled gas is carbon dioxide from the drink itself. However, symptoms such as dyspepsia, nausea, and heartburn may be relieved by belching.

The sound of burping is caused by the vibration of the cardia (esophageal sphincter) as the gas passes through it. The current Guinness world record for the loudest burp is 118.1 dB, set by Paul Hunn from London, England in 2000.[1] (This would be noticeably louder than a chainsaw at a distance of 1 meter.)

:D

WE eaT NicE PeoPLe hERe

Do you?  :-\

*hides*

Archived