DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm a believer.

SBoydW

So I got a Wii the other day.... and wow... I can't stop playing..... well I stopped long enough to make this post but.... wow.

Even though the Wii sports have terrible graphics they're still fun, and Mario Party 8 is addictive.  Beware all ubber competitive people I think it cheats.... but it's still fun!

• Community Administrator

The Wii is like those crappy happy meal toys you wanted when you were a child. They look pretty, they were fun for about 15 minutes, but then you just throw em in the pile with the rest of your happy meal toys..

Escentially the 'games' are fun for awhile, and mostly are all 'party games' so for your anti-social bastards like me, those 95% of the games are retarded. Theres maybe a handful of games that make the system worth buying.. But i've known of so many people who bought a Wii, and within 4 months were bored stiff of all the 'party games'.

+ I spent the last 20 years of my life, making fun of people who make large exagerated movements in games when it does absolutely nothing to help you in game... and the Wii completely screwed that over.. cause thats the only way you can play!

Btw, Wii Golf kills my shoulders. :(

Archived