DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lanfear, she can do what no other can?

Ahaz Flagg

In The Shawdow Rising,  we see that Lanfear can use a disguise and not be seen. But later when The Spider is telling Nynaeve and Elyane about making a disguise that it works best if you keep changes small.  Well,Lanfear is able to use the Kellie disgusie, now if Lanfear, Myriam, was the most beutiful women, in a time of great beauty, how did she pull that off?  How she is described, is such a big change that Moraine and Egwene should have seen through it.

How can this be?

First of all, Moghedien is a lying liar who lies.

But in this case, even if she was telling the truth, it doesn't really matter.  Making big changes makes the disguise harder to maintain, not impossible.  So, Lanfear is just very skilled.

Moghedien takes the easiest route, because its the safest, and she's a coward.  Lanfear is alot of things, but timid is not one of them.

Yeah, exactly.. don't.. just don't listen to the Forsaken. Theys bad peoples.

Also, Lanfear is way talented and powerful. I'm willing to bet she's just ninja when it comes to disguises.

I agree with RAW, though. I think he nailed it. Hard, yes.. and harder as it gets farther from how you look.. but not impossible.

Archived