DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Football Week 6 Recap, Week 7 Preview

Emperor

Well we have an undisputed first place team after this week... but that will be revealed later.

Paityr vs. Hax:  This game could have gone anyway… but if you are Hax you must wonder why your starting QB only got you 3 points.  Ouch.  This was the difference maker in the game.  Hax, maybe it is time to pick up someone else (Lemon is hot now).  Paityr wins 76 – 66.

Wooly Vs Tenshin:  The two players Tenshin player did an excellent job picking up points but could not compete the full roster of Wooly.  Wooly easily takes this down 99 to 48.

F Horn vs. Saldean Farmgirls:  The Bengals lost on Sunday which means F Horn had a little trouble with his team.  It also doesn’t help when you are playing against Tom Brady.  Saldean takes this one 126 to 106.

Seggie vs. Soy:  Both teams had struggles to overcome, but the big plays of Maurice Jones-Drew propelled Soy to victory.  Final 113 to 70.

Empy vs. his little bro:  Yes, this is the week that LT wakes up and has an awesome game.  I mean 4 rushing TD’s… come on!  So I lose this week with the score of 117 to 78. 

Karana vs. Kynwric:  Karana happened to have the other monster player of the week with Peterson, not to mention the rest of her team kicked ass as well.  Kynwric really didn’t stand a chance against the surprising might of Karana’s team.  Karana wins 156 to 94.  I should also point out that Karana’s team had the most points for the second straight week.

Standings:

5-1

Karana

4-2

Emperor

Saldean

Boyo

3-3

Empy’s Bro

Wooly

Hax

2-4

Seggie

Kynwric

Paityr

1-5

Tenshin

Week 7 Predictions:

Karana vs. Wooly:  All eyes will be on this game to see if Karana’s team is the real deal.  (psst, replace your Defense Wooly):  Projected winner: Karana

Empy vs. F Horn:  It is hard for me to route against the Bengals.. but I hope the Jets rock their world this week.  Projected winner: Emperor

Empy’s Bro vs. Hax:  LT is on a bye this week which means Hax has a good chance to steal a win here.  Lucky bastard.  Projected winner: Hax

Saldean vs. Boyo:  This is a tough match up as it can go either way.  It all depends on how well Brady or Drew does this week.  Projected winner: Boyo

Paityr vs. Tenshin:  Tenshin is sporting the most active players since week 1 but still does not have a full roster.  Projected winner:  Paityr

Kynwric vs. Seggie:  Kynwric looks pretty strong this week but if Seggie replaces his bye WR, it could be a great matchup.  Projected winner: Kynwric

Bah! Kitna was on Bye and my former QB2 was Matt Leinart, so I just had to pick up Chad Pennington and hope for the best. I was 10 points in the lead before Monday night and we both had players who were gonna play and had almost equally projected points. Difference was his one got almost 20 points and my got 0.9.

But I guess I can't complain that much. Some of Pait's players did really bad too. (Santana Moss :D)

Huh? What? What's going on again?

Oh! A shave... sweet... I needed that, can't go to job interviews looking like a hobo afterall!

And look, my servant even went and poured water all over her chest...

*whispers* I guess she's looking for a good tip!

^_~

I'm not gonna wake up naked and gagged in your closet again, with you having all your friends over playing Monopoly and having fun and I try to shout because I love Monopoly and the closet is really uncoomfortable, but nobody hears me because I'm gagged and I start crying and you open the closet and videotape it and post it on Facebook and all my friends post on my wall calling me a total pussy? That's not gonna happen again, right?

Archived