DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin, Faile and who?

KingNothing

Wasn't it the Red Eagle of Manatheren? I'm pretty sure.

No, I've been convinced for some time that the Hawk is Berlain and the Flacon is Faile. I'm still unsure about the "trees flowering all around" Perrin that Min saw. Some have suggested this refers to him at the graves of his family, but I don't think so.

Has anyone ever complied a list of all of Min's viewings and referenced them to what they mean?

there is also a pretty comprehensive list of all the character's viewings and fortellings and dreams at the almighty WOT FAQ, which can easily be found if you google "Wot FAQ"

it is current up til the the end of CoT

I always thought that the "trees flowering all around" Perrin referenced his rediscovering the Tu'athan/Da'Shain Aiel song. He's had a connection to the Tinkers since the very begining of the series and RJ constantly makes a point of his internal struggle with the violence that he is forced to do.

I always thought that the "trees flowering all around" Perrin referenced his rediscovering the Tu'athan/Da'Shain Aiel song. He's had a connection to the Tinkers since the very begining of the series and RJ constantly makes a point of his internal struggle with the violence that he is forced to do.

That's what I've always thought, too. I think he's connected to finding that song, or at least rediscovering the true meaning of the search.

J

Archived