DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin, Faile and who?

KingNothing

Hmm i'm new here so please don't execute me if this is an old argument :? ... I just wondered about Min Vision about a Falcon and a hawk(?) sitting on Perrins shoulder... Just wondered who the hawk might be since the falcon is Faile?? I also read somewhere that many thought Galad and Berelain were a suitable match so she probaly not the one either....

hope you know who it might be....

No, it seems that Berelain will fall in love with galad... a man in white, in any case, and the most prominent would be Galad. Theres something poetic about the most beautiful woman in the world falling for the most beautiful man in the world. Imagine their kids.

Man! I love Berelain! Don't you guys love Berelain? I mean, if there was ONE woman from the WoT universe I could have in real life it would TOTALLY be Berelain. She's SO... what's the word? Oh yeah! Beautiful! She's so loving, and caring, and sweet, and fascinating! She's totally better then Faile. I don't know what Perrin was thinking when he married her. Let me tell ya: A Hawk can take a Falcon any day!

Yeah, I'm totally kidding.

Man! I love Berelain! Don't you guys love Berelain? I mean' date=' if there was ONE woman from the WoT universe I could have in real life it would TOTALLY be Berelain. She's SO... what's the word? Oh yeah! Beautiful! She's so loving, and caring, and sweet, and fascinating! She's totally better then Faile. I don't know what Perrin was thinking when he married her. Let me tell ya: A Hawk can take a Falcon any day!

Yeah, I'm totally kidding.[/quote']

I always liked avi *shrug* she just seems cool..

J

it's still sarcasm' date=' even if you admit the fact.

And lighten up, my friend. You'll come to realize that's just the way I talk to other people. I make jokes at other's expense, but just remember that it's all in fun. I'm not seriously trying to hurt anyone's feelings here.[/quote']

I'm not mad or anything, but sarcasm by nature is hidden..maybe not as it's used in the vernacular, but if you can poke, so can I :P

J

No' date=' it seems that Berelain will fall in love with galad... a man in white, in any case, and the most prominent would be Galad. Theres something poetic about the most beautiful woman in the world falling for the most beautiful man in the world. Imagine their kids.[/quote']

probably ugly as sin! :P hehe

I think Berelain and Logain will get hooked up. In the viewings that Min has had about him he's always had a crown above his head. I can't think of a nation that would support him as their ruler since he once claimed to be a false dragon, except if Berelain and him got hitched. Shes always been looking for a strong man to help her protect her people and land from Tear.

Just a thought.

I must have missed this "white" reference, does that appear in KoD?

But Min has always said she doesnt know what they all mean. She interpreting them as best she can, perhaps a crown does in fact = a kingdom to rule. Like i said just a thought.

i found a site thats absolutely amazing, it's taken care of almost all of my questions, also the ones of Min's viewings-->

http://www.darkfriends.net/wheel/4_prophecy/4.2_min-view.html'>http://www.darkfriends.net/wheel/4_prophecy/4.2_min-view.html

Besides that they got a huge amount of clues about who killed Asmodean and all the other mysteries....you ought to check it out!!!

http://www.darkfriends.net/wheel/

Archived