DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

21 Questions Movie Game Round 7 (Emperor)

Emperor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, there is a lot of stuff you can't see without being a member of their Pro group. However, there is a free Browse function in one of the top headers that you can use to search for films by year, country, etc. It's not an excellent function, since you can generally only hit two categories at once (you can search USA+1986, but not Comedy+USA+1986).

Pait - what exactly do you think I owe you, and just how (un)likely do you think it is that I will ever pay it?  ;)  ;D

• Community Administrator

Well, seeing as how I just finished watching Season 1 of Heroes, and am currently finishing season 6 of Smallvile (Both of which I have not seen till now, I'll take dibs after Ironcross on a new game... If only so I can decide between a list of like 20 movies. :D

Caddy, I was thinking along the lines of what we discussed in the other thread. You know, the scenario with the nakedness... and the cool whip...and the licking...and the stickiness...oh, and bring Kate Winslet with you, too.

And how likely, you ask? Well, that depends on how cute you think lil' whiskers here is... 

getimage.jpg

Archived