DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stepping Down

Covai Seriba

Whilst it pains me to say so, I no longer have the time or energy to devote to DM. Therefore I am stepping down and handing control of the Black Tower over to Jocelyn. Yes, I'm aware giving her power is dangerous, but thats half the fun :P

Jokes aside though, I'm in my final few months of University and works picking up as well. I barely have time to check the boards, let alone post anything meaningful. I'll probably stick my head back in around December time, but don't quote me on that. You may be able to catch me on MSN or be email if you need me, so those of you who have my details can still keep in touch if needed.

Sorry to be leaving you all, but Jocelyn is more than capable of handling things, as she has been for a while now. So take care and good luck to all of you.

Muahahahahahaha!! The power!! *coughs*

*big hugs* You've done a great job in your time, and you know that I'll be harassing you just the same whether you're poking your head in here or not. Thanks for all you did for the div, and for putting up with me! :)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Sorry to see you go, Covai. But school and RL does come first..

As for you, Joc. Congrats!! ;) Try not to abuse the power too badely.. *shifty look*

Kate?  Abuse power?  well that's just absurd!

[eyes threatening whip nervously]

hehe!

And Covai, you did a bunch while on staff and all us staffers and BTers thank you for that.  Come back soon :D

Hey Covai,

Good luck with the Uni and RL .... it's can be very busy I understand that ..... Thanks for all the work you did to help further the BT and our writing.

As for Jocelyn and the whole power thing  *cringes in the corner*  There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.  ;)