DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi

Aut vincere aut mori

Guest Stefania Sedai

Woohoo!!! I got here early!!! Welcome, welcome Aut! We are soooo gald to have you here at DM with us. There is lots on here for you to do so I am sure that you will find plenty to keep you interested. Feel free to visit with all the orgs and stop by the discussion boards to share your opinions. I in particular would like to invite you to join us in the Band of the Red Hand. We are the music and travel org here at DM, but we do so much more! We love our brews and our brawls and our jousts.....we even sneak in a little bit of spam! We're just a great group of people to hang out with and get to know. I hope that you'll drop by! But whatever you do just have a great time! See you on the boards!

Welcome to DM!

Love the name! Latin is a fantastic language - I've been studying it for nearly 10 years now, and enjoyed every minute!

Now, do check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG, as Stef suggested. It's the place to be at DM! We are DM's very own music and travel ORG, so pop by our Campfires and join us in singing Jak O' the Shadows!

Whatever you end up doing here, have fun!  :)

Hey welcome to Dm Aut,

well it looks like the guys have been in praising the Band so I will third that.

But I would also like to introduce the wolfkin to you, we are a friendly, fun lovely bunch. And the home of TQ, chilli, pirates and cheerleaders. So pop by and we will give a warm welcome.

Or the Seanchan is there for all you Tv, films and games needs.

Or pop along to the organised games boards, where we have many games on the go including our own mafia style games.

But wherever you pop in you are sure to have a warm welcome.

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am the newest Wise One Apprentice of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

Archived