DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oy!

Far Dareis Mai

Guest Far Dareis Mai

It's freeeezing outside! Last week we had high 80's, and now it's 64. That's farenheit, for all you folks not living in the US. I think fall is on its way!

What's the temp where you live?

Guest Far Dareis Mai

We're Michigan, so the last few days have been around 75 degrees F, though tomorrow we're going to be hovering around 60. We are the land of runny noses....  :-\

well.. down here in Texas - its bright and sunny, with promises of hurricanes every week from the Gulf of Mexico  ..........-=coughs=- stupid reporters; yay hurricanes!! -=coughs=-.........    we do get rain maybe once twice a week; its been in the high 90's the past month with wicked humidity, and most of us can't breath cause of freakin alergies!!

:D:D:D:D:D  ....sounds lovely dun it!

oh yea, I've herd those are great.. lol I lived in Austin for 12yrs and never went to one - maybe I'll make it this year! I've always wanted to go.

ya live in Huntsville, 'eh - lol, sounds typical for a SGer. ;) Perhaps we should meet up sometime. Its good to see another DMer in Tx! *nods*

Guest Far Dareis Mai

I guess they do on TV, but when one is quite accurately floating down your street, it's not quite so pretty as....terrifying.  :-\

Archived