DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder sign up

silhouette

And because we can't do one without the other: The warder sign up :D

Since we don't get to put you in companies, we'd just like to know who you are, who you're bonded to, and if you need any help with anything aside from strangling your own Aes Sedai because she just keeps putting herself in harms way ;)

Again, a nice litte form:

Character name:

Bondmate:

Additional notes:

in my case this would be...

Character name: Rosheen Tahn Sakhr

Bondmate: Aramina Sedai, Keeper of the Chronicles

Additional notes: Got bonded close to the main timeline, so some of my rp's will still be as a TG. Also, used to be promised to the former Keeper of the Chronicles, Lyanna, before she went and got herself murdered by a dreadlord.

Guest Arie Ronshor

Character name: Cairma Vishnu

Bondmate: Jaydena Sedai, Captain General (Green Sitter)

Additional notes: Cairma is only bonded AFTER 997/998 NE. Not before. Only Main Plotline Rp's do I RP her bonded (and with her Son, Jamie)

Character name: Nerome Seshir

Bondmate: Rossa Venye, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah

Additional notes: While we've not decided on an actual year, Nerome and Rossa do not get bonded after being Raised immediately, but later on after he has trained more. So he will be played accordingly. :)

Character name: Mariasha Valnar

Bondmate: Taeadra Sedai of the White Ajah

Additional notes: Taeadra's player (Chrissy) has been MIA from Dragonmount for a couple of years now, and the Whites are just now figuring out how to justify her absence... considering that I wrote this character to bond with her specifically, I'd don't want to have to rewrite or write her out of my bio.... so sort of out to lunch while that gets sorted :/

Character Name: Thera Trakelyn

Bondmate: Serena Morrigan of the Blue Ajah

Additional Notes: Serena is OOC in and out of DM she has busy times and others not. Since she is having a baby soon it is about to be one of her not times so I am playing Thera and Serena as being "seperated" even though Serena still holds her bond.

ok, so far we have 2 green gaidin, 2 blue gaidin and 1 white gaidin. Would any of you be interested in doing something interesting with the trainees? a class of sorts to show them what it means to be a gaidin of a certain ajah or something?

just brainstorming here ;) I know there are plenty of trainees who are more than happy to stay on as TG's, but I don't want to come across as being biased or something :p

Character name: Liitha Dorje

Bondmate: Cara Sedai of the Brown Ajah

Additional notes: Bonded close to mainplotline, not put to sertaint year in the NE aspect as much as her age limit in years, ie at 33 years of age.

Which yes means in retro training mentees and what not i play her as a TG ;)