DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tower Guard sign up

silhouette

And so we should only give the position a one shot try?  Come on since when did we just try things once?  How many times have you had to replan rps because of some change or another.  You yourself have held many postions here should we stop letting you have jobs because it's been tried?  The past is the past let it be, if it fails again we do something differently or we try again.  I'm not trying to be belittling here singling you out or anything like that I'm trying to make a point so don't take offense to it. 

Give up after one try?  no, I don't think so, if we give up on the initial intention then we may as well give up on the whole f'ing thing because as you point out there is no need for it since everyone is suppose to help create rps for everyone else too.

Mat

Its because I've held enough positions that I'm warning you that its not going to fix the problem and it was the same reason it didn't work before.  The issue is developing grassroots RP and identity within the companies, just creating or renewing a couple of Lieutenant positions is like sticking a bandaid on a gaping wound.  Its ultimately ineffective because its a top heavy answer to a problem that needs to be approached from the ground and built up from there.

You can only genuinely develop it by simply getting involved with your own characters, let other people see that its fun and encourage them to get involved in turn after setting the example.  Simply appointing lieutenants to go create RP's isn't going to do it because there is no build up or momentum beforehand.

Character name: retro Liitha

Assinged: yes dont recal which

Company: dunno likely not important as i never played her in any regards to the system but neatly skipped around it and likely not to focus in my retro on it either

Character name: Cyrain Traven

Assinged: n

Company: n.a.

*edit* saw some CotS in there somewhere..cant recal having seen anything in shadowhall so totaly off subject send whatever it is about, marked to shadowhall for either DF or DL (pending who it is) AGL and if it need my attention i am sure they will poke me if not they will surely give you a reply soon i am sure, as both are around ooc ;)

• 3 weeks later...