DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

One More to the Masses

Assassin3d

Guest nephitess

welcome!!! please check us out for more that just Art work...we have tons of things to do. the Illiuminators hold the creative people...you might be interested in checking them out. theres also the White Tower for lots of fun. Beware the reds though..they bite!!

Welcome to DM!

Your name is perfect for Mafia games.  Drop on by Organized Games sometime, I'm hosting sign-ups for my Newbie Mafia game tomorrow.  If you don't know anything about the Mafia game, you're perfect.  If you've played elsewhere, join anyways!  Always fun to see knew faces! :D

Welcome to DM!

My welcome comes bearing info!

As Dsage said, we (we being me and... other people...) would love to see you over at Organized Games.  Right now the main game that we are playing is Mafia.  If you're interested drop in and join a newbie game.  Also if you have any ideas for games that we could start up, let us know on the designated thread.

Also, DM has a great community, with several different organizations.  If you're into art then you should probably check out the Illuminators, they're the artsy people.  I'm not sure what kind of art you do but would any of it be nature realted?  If so drop on by the Wolfkin.  We're a fun loving bunch that enjoys a good flask of tequilla and a hearty bowl of chilli.  We also love to see new people.  So when youre feeling a little more settled, come on by and check us out!  Hope to see you soon

Whatever you do though have fun!

Hello and welcome!!

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am an Initiate of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Archived