DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Need advice

Guest Ann31_85

Guest Ann31_85

Looking for good insurance company.

By next Monday, I will desperately try to find iay anything to get a car insurance policy to cover my needs.

Esterday I find some websites like insurance search info but it seems not ideal.

Any links?

*shrugs* I was a teacher, my rates were better with Geico than anywhere else. For convienence, I'd go with Progressive. Allstate is really bad with claims (they will ALWAYS short change you). *shrugs* other than that, I don't know too much. My husband has State Farm and I like the cooperativeness between their agents and the number of agents I've seen around, too. If you want cheap and minimal, you can always go with Safe Auto, too. I'd imagine their customer service isn't all that wonderful and they probably outsource their claims departments. But they're pretty cheap, if that's what you're aiming for.

Basically, it depends on what you're looking for. If you want cheap and don't care about the rest, try Safe Auto. If you want cheaper and convienence, try Progressive or Geico. If you want more personal service, try State Farm. You're just going to pay more, the more attention you want. *shrugs*

Archived