DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount but old to WoT

TalonShade

Hey Talon welcome to DM,

Have a good look round the site and I hope you enjoy yourselves.

The orgs and the Community side of Dm and are the social centres.

The Divs are the RP side if you are interested in those, and yes you can do both ;D

Wherever you go have fun

Welcome, welcome!  I'm sure am glad to see a new face! *formal bow*

So you will have loads of fun around here.  Especially if you come to the Wolfkin Org.

I'm sorry... I'm a shameless advertiser... lol

But seriously, we do have loads of fun at the WK, you should come and say hi and have a glass of Tequila, a bowl of chilli, and a good time.  Hope to see you around.  :D

Welcome and dont be afraid to check out the RP we always have something fun ongoing...specialy on the side of things that we dont have to be mothers best children all time *grins*

Congress of the Shadow Group is curently involed in several conflict RP's...and there is always the option to play with the Chosen...

-Semirhage-

Yes, the RP is always an option, however, one must be careful when hanging around near the Chosen.

Especially around weddings.

Most especially when there's lightning involved.

By the way, Nemene, have I apologized for that recently?

nope just another reason to get a new member so i can have a new dreadie minion, as with your weakness your hardly above one in strength and with the brain capasaty of yours trying follish things like that...i am sure a dreadlord is quite enough to see to ending such pesky problems

Archived