DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello All

nikhil81

Hello all...my name is Nik(hil) and I'm a resident physician in LA. Its great to see an active WoT forum such as this and to see so many lovers of this great series like myself. I first read Eye of the World during my second year of med-school, its gotten me through many long nights and pretty soon I found myself addicted to the words that stem from Robert Jordan's mind. I've read the series bout 2 times and I'm currently reading Knife of Dreams for the first time...so looking forward to that now...anyways may peace be with you all!!

Welcome to grand ol' Dragonmount, Nik, can I call you Nik?

Nik, I am also on my first read of KoD, only, I am a Senior in High School and this is my first read through.

Anyways, glad to see a new newbie here with us.  Check out the Orgs, a buch of fun little gathering places where you meet people and have fun.

If you're brave enough, step on over to Fiddlesticks, but be warned, the reyler roams those plains and she has a thing for Newbies.

Most of all, have fun whatever you do.  :D

Fiddlesticks is spam.  Spam is Fiddlesticks.  They are one and they are two.  It is a place of fun, where you find yourself questioning your sanity.  Best to check it yourself and get your own feel for it.  It's fun, I swears.  *nods*

Well, most people belong to at least one Org.  They're just litte places to hang out and make friends.

hahaha...you guys sound like the Aelfinn and the Eelfinn with your cryptic answers...oh yeah, I have decided to be true to my avatar and join the Aiel, but are you allowed to be a member of two different orgs? The Band of the Red Hand looks mighty appealing too... 8)

Oh sure, membership in one doesn't preclude membership in another. And membership in Fiddles is unofficial and comes by just popping in and saying something strange, so if ever you're feeling particularly like an eggplant you should join us in standing against the boysenberries and their hobo death squads.

Hey Nik welcome to DM, and as they have said you can join different Orgs...but would do too many at once you may get a bit over whelmed ;).

The band would be an excellent choice....full of brawls, brew and wenches (and thats just the girls), it also the home to discussions on music and travel.

Fiddles is just a place for pure fun, and weirdness, and intrigue and...well anything really, but close to that is the organised games board, if you fancy a mafia game to get those old grey cells working. (err..not that I'm suggesting you're old....).

Just have fun thats the main thing and any questions please just ask.

Archived