DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Trailer] Iron Man

SinisterDeath

• Community Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVRQjCG8tn4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ectrlaltdel%2Donline%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp

I found this while checkin out the ctrl-alt-del comics 'blog' entry.

Needless to say, (funny, cause i'll say it anyways) Ironman movie, might just be interesting!

Everything I've seen from this film so far has looked good, and this is no exception. Well, the image quality is terrible, but that's hardly the movie's fault. I remember when the armor photos were first released... boy, did Transformer fans throw a fit about how faithful they were...

Yeah, Paramount found the link and killed it.  It was footage from Comic Con.  I missed my opportunity to see it but hopefully we get something up soon.

Dang!!  I was hoping to see that!!  The folks at Comoc Con on G4 were talking that movie up so much, I'm kind of excited about it.

Trailer description: The clip started out with Robert Downey Jr's character, Tony Stark, who told a reporter he preferred the moniker "Merchant of Death" to "The Modern Day DaVinci" because he "doesn't paint." We also saw his transformation into Iron Man after a military convoy he's riding with gets brutally attacked. Mark 1 and Mark III made appearances, both of which are pretty much hella cool looking. A guy tries to shoot Iron Man in the head... and that does not go well for him. There's also a really quick shot of three women wearing bikinis in a pool, so clearly we're going to get a bit of the sexuality with our violence. All in all the footage was great and Iron Man now looks like a movie on the rise (at least to me).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived