DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Chilli, Deleios, Yelenia... and Maj ;)

Cadsuane

Welcome to the Seanchan! In the old boards we used to have welcome threads for newbies, but you guys have missed out on that. Although I'm not sure Maj really needs a welcome thread, he's been around here forever.  ;D

But yes, congrats on joining This Thing of Ours. Feel free to post in whatever topics interest you, and start new threads about topics you don't see here but would like to discuss!

Ahh yes welcome.  Empy = Lazy = forgot to make welcome threads for each person....

Until someone tells me to stop or cries that I have offended them, I will carry on the tradition of welcome newbies by picking on old members.  This way you know that one day your name can be on a newbie welcome list.....

So here are my warnings about older members:

Vemynal - Idolizes Hax for some odd reason.  If Hax were a superhero, Vem would be his Robin. 

Segurant - Pretty quiet.... probably because Kat beats him down every night.  Then again, the picture of Kathana in tight black leather is appealing.... 

woolhead - Is getting beat by Empy in Fantasy Baseball this week....

Joiya - Empy believes this is a girl, but is waiting for some confirmation before posting something about her (or him)....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived