DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Damane Wanted!

Jagen Sedai

You're definitely looking for a marath'damane rather than a damane, right? I was approved long ago to have my Aes Sedai captured by the Seanchan during her travels. The timeline is a bit complicated but my approval still holds as far as I know and I'd happily volunteer. :D

Oh that would be great! Though right now the RP is taknig place in Seanchan, since there are no Seanchan yet over on this side of the uh, world :P But, we didn't actually mention it was Seanchan. Well it's me and James doing the RP, but hey, if I could capture you later, that would be great too! Unless your AS decides to wander away from the mainland and we can rendezvous on the High Seas? :D

BTW did you get my PMs? I hope I wasn't confusing.

No, I got your PMs - sorry about the wait - takes me a few days to get around to PMs sometimes. I'll hop to answering now. :D I ended up skimming over the Seanchan incident for various reasons, but it was supposed to happen during a recent trip to the Borderlands, the Seanchan having invaded Saldaea by that point. I can do something else and, er, kind of gloss over the inconsistencies though. I'm flexible where it comes to leashing goodness. :D

I don't remember the series very well, but I think the Sea Folk don't accept Aes Sedai passengers - they're afraid that the Aes Sedai will realise all their Windfinders are channellers and abduct them all to be novices - which is why every year a few, very weak, Sea Folk channellers are sent to the Tower as a kind of cultural sacrifice. I could definitely be on a ship in the High Seas though. I'll come up with some reason or other why I was there. :D

OK cool. And you're right about the passage on a Sea Folk ship, but I figured it could just be any ship, even one she hired out, or a Sea Folk ship where the Windfinder isn't a channeler.

Right on the ocean works for me. ^_^

Oh this is going to make my head hurt :)

The invasion of Saldaea got invalidated, then reasserted, then off and its somewhere in the mists of time.  Currently, Seanchan aren't on the mainland.

Howabout we say that the Arad Doman/Saldaea/Falme was within the forerunner period?  That puts it far enough back that your Aes Sedai is still mobile and out there and solves the continuity problem?  Your Aes Sedai could have been picked up a month or two before the forerunners landed on the mainland.

So the First Return struck simultaneously in whatever our version of Falme was (think it was Tanchico, definitely not Falme itself) and Saldaea? That's confusing ... ah, whatever, that'll do. :P

edit: by which I mean thanks. :D

Estel, why do you pity her?  :P

Winter Mist that would be cool :P  Maybe once she captures Sirayn's AS she can bring her to you :P

Sirayn we have a thread right on the High Seas/Seanchan board if you'd like to post.