DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Forsaken Desktops

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angela Jolie + Jesica Alba + Pamella Anderson = Lanfear. :D

Pamela Andersona is an evil bitch and deserves to die. I am ashamed to have such a horrible ignorant person come from the same country as me...

That said, Right now I have Ishameal up. They're pretty sweet. I change them up every one and a while...

Pamela Andersona is an evil bitch and deserves to die. I am ashamed to have such a horrible ignorant person come from the same country as me...

LOL! Dude, if you want to be ashamed of someone, there are plenty more people from your country I'd be more ashamed of than Pammy. Starting with GWB.

LOL! Dude' date=' if you want to be ashamed of someone, there are plenty more people from your country I'd be more ashamed of than Pammy. Starting with GWB.[/quote']

Pam is from Canada and GWB is from the States. So, Canadians have a right to be ashamed of Pammy. I mean, really, what is her claim to fame...a silicone chest(and thats not the fakest part about her..do you ever hear her speak--she's a flake)and topnotch fellating ability of washed up rockstars. meh, whatever.

do u mind if i jump on the bandwagon? i always meant to download them, but on the original site they never got round to uploading about 5 of the forsaken that i saw, and now i cant find them, so if u could send them to me when youve got a minute that would be sweet thanks

I tried to create a gallery to load the dektops into. When i uploaded a couple of them they didnt show up but it said it was succesfull. what happened?

What's the file format and file size for say an 800x600 or 1024x768 version? They may be say Windows bitmap, an uncompressed file format that the gallery may not accept (if it's jpg, tga or png it probably should, but the gallery might have a size limit of like 500kB or so).

My email address is loud and proud now, that account can take up to 5MB attachments. Could you email them to me? (The gallery wasn't easy to navigate for me either, but I did manage to get that screen capture up ;))

I would like to thank Gary for sending those to me. Thanks again

Me too' date=' thanks. Direct link to Lanfear desktop in gallery here, otherwise hit the gallery and you'll find it on the recent additions part of the page. They're 150k to 280k in file size with 1024x768 dimensions.

Quality varies...like Ishy, Bath's grin--lol, Mesaana looks way to young (plus brown hair...think Velma in Scoobey Doo), overall they're pretty good. I'll see about posting more in the gallery tomorrow. And if Someryn has a bigger chest than Graendal...

Edit: added Aginor, Asmodean, Bathamael, and Belal then hit the 1MB wall.

yah, i hae to agree that I pictured Lanfear a little differently... More like the background picture than the foreground. Loved the eAsmodean, though i originally thought his pic was Rahvin.... he seems to sure of himself for our Asmo.

yeah just like to say cheers to gary for the desktops very cool, particularly like the ishy, and the asmo ones. bel'al is sort of how i pictured thom lol and i had no ide that rahvin was black, hmm i think i've been spacing out a little

Archived