DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gwampy Thread

loki redfern

I wonder what it would be like to be strolling down the streets of Manchester some day and accidentally bump into Red.  ???

He probably wouldn't recognize me without my First Fool's hat.  ::)

If I did speak, he wouldn't recognize my voice as being that of Gwampy.

:(

We'd probably exchange politenesses and be about our business.  :'(

Oh, well...'tis a pleasure indeed to know you here in the world of Fiddlesticks my good man!!!  ;D

* grabs Red by the hair *

* spins him around a few times until he looks dizzy *

* not too much or he'll barf *

* sets him back down *

* watches him wobble *

;D

This is real life, and we do know each other, we're just communicating by computer instead of face to face.

* channels a thin whisp of air *

* lets it run slowly and gently up the back of Jelly's neck *

* up both ear lobes from the bottom simultaneously *

* tickles the inside of her ears *

* uses the air to whisper sweet nothings from a long, long distance *

* smiles *

:)

Yup.

Seems real enough to me!

;D

Jelly, dear, I really do enjoy your character here in the land of fantasy...and yes...here...I might stab you...or blow channeled air into your ears...but ONLY here!!!

I'm not really a dirty old man...it's all put on for fun.  I truly hope that you don't take my playfulness wrong.  I can't afford to drive to Chicago let alone fly to NZ!!!  So, please...enjoy my fun in the way that it is meant and for crying out loud erase everything from your memory that you have ever heard here!!!

:o

(except for the really good stuff >:D )

;)

Jelly, dear, I really do enjoy your character here in the land of fantasy...and yes...here...I might stab you...or blow channeled air into your ears...but ONLY here!!!

I'm not really a dirty old man...it's all put on for fun.  I truly hope that you don't take my playfulness wrong.  I can't afford to drive to Chicago let alone fly to NZ!!!  So, please...enjoy my fun in the way that it is meant and for crying out loud erase everything from your memory that you have ever heard here!!!

:o

(except for the really good stuff >:D )

;)

Aww granpaG, I wouldn't think it of you, no need to worry *hugs*

Yeah, I'm the 15 year old from NZ.  ;)

I really don't remember the girls being so...informed about life...when I was 15.

Either I was naive or they were very good pretenders...or my memory is fading?  ::)  ???

Then, too...I was a shy introverted nerd who didn't have a clue about girls...and we had no internet.

Anyway, Mog, if I have said anything here to offend you I apologize.

I really enjoy being able to let my hair down in the world of fantasy because I have never been able to in the "real" world...sometimes I probably go too far...but never intentionally...I'm just overly zealous.  :-[

And, a rambling spammer!!!  ;D

Want to watch me juggle my balls?

:)