DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Member Directory

Arie

THE WHO'S WHO!

Once you have your first character approved, you will be required to post it here in our member directory. The directory keeps track of all of our current members and their currently accepted characters (you will be required to update your directory post with each newly approved character).

Please be sure to complete the entire code. You are not required to provide DM information if you're not comfortable with it, and instead, say something like "plotter" or "pm first" or something of the like. How people contact you is up to you. The introduction space can also include as much, or as little as you're comfortable sharing. Don't forget to link to your character's application.

CONTACT - 

TIMEZONE - 

WANTED LINK - 

INTRO:

{BLURB ABOUT PLAYER}

CHARACTERS:

• NAME - GROUP - TITLE/RANKS - LINK

{Extra}
Rapidfire - y/n

Long Threads - y/n

Romance - y/n

Angst - y/n

Fluff - y/n
Activity - daily/weekly/monthly/sporadic/etc

ARIE

DM/PM: Yes!

Discord: sera.666

Email: ariescapes at gmail.com

TIMEZONE - -7/-8 PST

WANTED LINK - TBD

INTRO:

I'm a mother of two and currently located in Oregon. I love to eat good food, I art, and occasionally run crazy idea's on Kickstarter. My career is currently VERY NSFW, so I will do my best to behave. 😉

I am all about emotional torture. If you want to write with my broken doll, don't hesitate! I'd love to write with you too!

NO-GOES: I don't have no-goes, but I have things I'm less "interested" in writing about. Just ask, and I'll let you know.

CHARACTERS:

• Aeodan Damar - Nobility - Guardsman - BIO
  • Josanda Avinry - Channeler - Brown Aes Sedai - BIO - DEV

Non-Playing Characters:

• Everett Whidbey - White Tower - Warder Trainee (NPC) - BIO

MISC: 

Rapidfire - Yes!

Long Threads - Yes!

Romance - Yes!

Angst - Yes!

Fluff - Meh...
Activity - Weekly/Sporadically

Edited by Arie

ELESSAR

CONTACT - PM

TIMEZONE - GMT+1 (CET)

WANTED LINK -

INTRO:

I live in Norway in Northern Europe. Started my time at DM with RP in 1999 back near the beginning (when I also was part of Warder Org Staff). I left in 2000 for other priorities but returned in 2010 and have been here ever since writing regularly in DM RP and enjoying WoT talk/reading.

CHARACTERS:

Elessar Telcontar - White Tower - Warder (bonded to Calia Aes Sedai, Green Ajah) - BIO

MISC:

-

CONTACT - 

• matalina@gmail.com
  • discord: matalina

TIMEZONE - CST (-5/-6? i think)

WANTED LINK - ?

INTRO:

I joined WAY back in Jan of 1999.  I've been so many things here I've forgotten some (Warder Org Leader, Warder RP Div Leader, Illuminators Leader, Band of the Red Hand for a while, Tech Admin, some many times lol).  Anyway.

I'm an avid writer.  You can follow some of my work at the Mind of Nox, (links in my sig).  I write code by day, mother of 2, married my DM sweetheart many many moons ago.  

My current obsessions are Table Top Roleplaying Games specifically Solo Play and the Cypher System.  I am currently world building a potential game while writing my current remake of my 10+ year story I've been working on.  Same character, same basic story rewritten WAY too may times.  But I love Nox.

CHARACTERS:

• None active at this time

{Extra}
Rapidfire - yes

Long Threads - sometimes

Romance - y

Angst - y

Fluff - y
Activity - depends.  

• 2 weeks later...

CONTACT

- PM in first instance 🙂

- (Also occasionally on Discord: Cass#6145 )

TIMEZONE

- AEST / AEDT (Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Savings Time)

Current: AEDT, UTC/GMT +11

WANTED LINK - 

INTRO:

Another near-OG with my first White Tower, Ward(er) and Band of the Red Hand characters started WAY BACK in ~1999/2000 - I have had various IC and OOC roles here, with a couple of breaks in between *grins and searches for walking aids*.

CHARACTERS:

Calia Luin-Metsar

Legacy- White Tower - Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Elessar Telcontar - LINK

New Age - TBD

Eb (Just Eb)

Legacy - Band of the Red Hand/Senior Military  - LINK

New Age - TBD

Emrin Tallis

Legacy - Band of the Red Hand - Medic - LINK

New Age - TBD

Thayetta Luin

Legacy - White Tower - Novice- LINK

New Age - TBD

{Extra}

Rapidfire - y

Long Threads - y

Romance - y

Angst - y

Fluff - y

Activity - weekly/ changes around shifts

• 1 month later...
  • RP - PLAYER

CONTACT - PM, Discord HeavyHalfMoonBlade

TIMEZONE - +1/+2 CET

WANTED LINK - none as yet

INTRO:

I'm a separated father of two, I come from Scotland but live in the Netherlands. Always been keen on writing but never done any outside of NaNoWriMo, and that was quite a while ago now. Looking forward to failing miserably to learn the ropes 😛

CHARACTERS:

Kaylee Tammuz - Commoner - n/a - Bio