DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello All!

bhaktihere

I am an avid reader and a writer (sometimes) . I feel excited reading other people's stories and getting inspiration from them. 

Whether it's getting lost in the pages of a gripping mystery or exploring the realms of fantasy, I find solace and excitement between the covers of a good book.

Looking forward to exchanging recommendations, discussing plot twists, and perhaps uncovering hidden gems that have slipped under the radar. Feel free to drop your favorite book or genre below—I'm always on the lookout for my next literary adventure.

Hello bhaktihere! 

There is absolutely no obsession with books, or The Books, of any kind around here! Nor any writers. Nope, none. *grins* 🤓

It's good to have you around and I hope you enjoy the boards. It's a slightly laid back time of year but it should pick up soon. We have some fun light rp at the bottom of the boards as well as formal rp down in the depths! Hope that you have fun exploring and find your way down.... Remember too, there are boards hidden within boards like nesting dolls around here, so join up with internal orgs for more discussion and fun! 

Edited by Delenn

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2023 at 8:13 PM, bhaktihere said:

I am an avid reader and a writer (sometimes) . I feel excited reading other people's stories and getting inspiration from them. 

Whether it's getting lost in the pages of a gripping mystery or exploring the realms of fantasy, I find solace and excitement between the covers of a good book.

Looking forward to exchanging recommendations, discussing plot twists, and perhaps uncovering hidden gems that have slipped under the radar. Feel free to drop your favorite book or genre below—I'm always on the lookout for my next literary adventure.

Hello! I'm Michael, nice to meet you. I really love to read too, but writing stories just doesn't work for me. I've tried, but I don't have enough inspiration to write mesmerizing texts.