DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

3 minutes ago, Cass said:

Did I break the page again?

Idk about breaking, but it looks like you got really lonely.

Also that question for awholeloaf is quoting one of my posts?

2 minutes ago, Sooh said:

Idk about breaking, but it looks like you got really lonely.

Also that question for awholeloaf is quoting one of my posts?

I got... here? 😂

And was talking to VooDoo?

And yes, noticed she laugh-emoji'd to that one, and I am stuck on why / would like to hear her talk more 🙂

1 minute ago, Cass said:

I got... here? 😂

And was talking to VooDoo?

And yes, noticed she laugh-emoji'd to that one, and I am stuck on why / would like to hear her talk more 🙂

*scrapes dust off of mafia muscles*

Ok, so... I'm not sure if it is my reading comprehension or lack of playing mafia or if I've just gone stupid lately (probably a combo), but when I went back to reread I think I understand lol.

Anyway, yes to more @AwholeLoafaBread, please 🙂

1 minute ago, Cass said:

aaaaaaand, therein lies the problem perhaps - do you expect me to not at least twitch and squint  😂 ?

lol twitching and squinting is fine... the problem begins when people start reeeeeeeeeaching 😉

10 minutes ago, Sooh said:

lol twitching and squinting is fine... the problem begins when people start reeeeeeeeeaching 😉

The real problem is that I don't reeeeeeally see anyone reeeeeeeeeeeaching at this point. 

Did I misread one of your above posts, btw?

Initially I thought it was just the loaf-laugh-emoji one of mine that made you scratch your head, but was there something else?

1 minute ago, Cass said:

The real problem is that I don't reeeeeeally see anyone reeeeeeeeeeeaching at this point. 

Did I misread one of your above posts, btw?

Initially I thought it was just the loaf-laugh-emoji one of mine that made you scratch your head, but was there something else?

I went back and read a bit more thoroughly and it made sense lol. You were joking with voodoo and I got confused. 

I do agree we need to start reaching though. 

how do you feel about Zander?

I need more from verb and sinister and awholeloaf before I can get a read on them. 

actually all three of them should comment on me, you cass and Zander. At least we can get a foundation going, and I feel like there should be something to say about us three. I don’t really want to vote somebody for not posting enough. 

8 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I went back and read a bit more thoroughly and it made sense lol. You were joking with voodoo and I got confused. 

I do agree we need to start reaching though. 

how do you feel about Zander?

I need more from verb and sinister and awholeloaf before I can get a read on them. 

actually all three of them should comment on me, you cass and Zander. At least we can get a foundation going, and I feel like there should be something to say about us three. I don’t really want to vote somebody for not posting enough. 

^

This - at least I'm looking forward to seeing how game goes from here, and what thoughts the quieter people bring.

Zander - I think really needs to be here and comment more for me to get a better feel. I'm not seeing/feeling TOWN!ZANDERRRRR!!!!! yet - but this is countered by the fact that it took me a little bit to see it in the last two games and I'm not sure if there's a similar element here also, plus the addition of him being sick/distracted with MU. I do expect that if it's TOWNZ!!! here, you and I at least should be able to figure him out with a bit more content - and if it's TOWNZ!!!! here, I would expect him to be here sooner rather than later, shining though...

So I guess it's a game of wait and see what happens over the next few hours / half day-ish?

12 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I wish DM wouldn't hold on to old posts that already posted as a draft ugh...

Hanging with the kids for a few hours. Should be back for a bit tonight (in 5-6 hours)

^ agreed. Although sometimes it's handy when I'd thought I'd posted but hadn't.

Enjoy - I'll probably miss your return 😞 . About to head to the gym briefly, and then probably need to get some sleep. 

If you have any, can you give your own thoughts on me when you return, pls - even if it's after other people's thoughts first?

• Community Administrator
2 hours ago, Cass said:

@SinisterDeath - can you explain for all of us what you meant by it?

Imagine you're in a room with a bunch of strangers. Lets call all those strangers "townies". You yourself are a townie.

But one of them is a murderer.

I was "eying" all the other townies (as I know I'm a townie), with sus.

37 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I wish DM wouldn't hold on to old posts that already posted as a draft ugh...

Hanging with the kids for a few hours. Should be back for a bit tonight (in 5-6 hours)

Talking about times when you quote someone, leave dm come back and it's still there but you don't want to quote them, and mobile won't let you delete it?

Best way I've been able to fix that on mobile, is to come back and very carefully look for the box that says "clear text" when you first click the box to type. It's a sneaky little bastard.

27 minutes ago, Cass said:

Zander - I think really needs to be here and comment more for me to get a better feel. I'm not seeing/feeling TOWN!ZANDERRRRR!!!!! yet - but this is countered by the fact that it took me a little bit to see it in the last two games and I'm not sure if there's a similar element here also, plus the addition of him being sick/distracted with MU. I do expect that if it's TOWNZ!!! here, you and I at least should be able to figure him out with a bit more content - and if it's TOWNZ!!!! here, I would expect him to be here sooner rather than later, shining though...

And here I'm thinking can we confirm he's actually playing on MU, but... that's using outside sources for in-game knowledge. Shit.

52 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I've posted several times more then either Verb or Loaf in this thread. But gl getting a read on me lmao. 

I could be mod confirmed townie and ya'll would still think I'm wolf. 😉