DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

8 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Would wolf Zander, knowing Loaf is town, go this hard against loaf's train when Town Zander knows full well that a wolf may not vote on any train?

This is the kind of thinking I like to see!

55 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I think I'm actually on board with this. If we don't have any strong scum leans, a no lynch could be an ok option. You never know if a nk is going to go through or not. (then again, a D2 with no flips at all wouldn't be much easier than today has been)

Ya the last part for sure.  I'll should be able to get on again before DL once I know when it is for sure.  I'm not voting for someone blindly if we can't get an extension and I have no decent Scum read I'll not no lynch...yuck I feel gross saying it lololol

14 minutes ago, Zander? said:

To me thrres certain players esp like myself who can mimic their town game pretty well at 1st but can't sustain it.  I think sustainability is a big thing some players struggle with as a Wolf.  Like I'm a pretty great Hallia reader for example but she's usually pretty much always the same d1 so I usuallyvread her with a Town lean D1 but if she's wilting by d2 or d3 I'm.there because some people can only fake it for so long.

Sure, though I'd argue you pretty much always sustain, so that's NAI it's more about what you focus on and how you push and how that vibes or doesn't with me, when I'm trying to read you. 

I get that you're not pushing it now, but in case at some point you decide that's where you're going to go - You and I have been in this tunnel before, in a game Darthe ran, and Town!You mislynched me because you were worried about my quieter times. We've also been in hydra chat, where you've seen for yourself, and discussed this outside of games. I guess I think it's more accurate to see what you believe about what I put IN the thread, then the time I'm not spamming it...

Also,  while I have you here,  saw the thing you said about Verb's suggestion I could be WK'ing being NAI - ta for reply.  

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, Sooh said:

Can you explain to me how this would work and who you would assume is an accomplice in this scenario?

You are kind of fun to play with, in a conspiracy theorist kind of way lol

No idea regarding an accomplice, could be anyone except me or VooDoo?

But you do seem awfully sure there's at least 2 wolves. 😉 

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

That's just experience speaking. Same as townies were sure there were 3 wolves last game based on their experience. They were wrong, and I can just as easily be wrong here.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

You said I voted Zander to signal something or to get suspicion off an accomplice. Do you think I'm an accomplice with Z then? Nobody was being sussed at the time, so I don't quite get how me voting Z would throw suspicion off somebody else.

23 minutes ago, Cass said:

6hrs 43 mins (EoD is at half past)

ITS 1010 AM for me someone please math for me and tell me what time my time this is cause I'm confused.  Based on time I made this post it wouldn't be half past...I think... FML I hate math lololol

3 minutes ago, Sooh said:

You said I voted Zander to signal something or to get suspicion off an accomplice. Do you think I'm an accomplice with Z then? Nobody was being sussed at the time, so I don't quite get how me voting Z would throw suspicion off somebody else.

3d chess. It's not about throwing sus off now, it's about throwing sus off in the future.

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

ITS 1010 AM for me someone please math for me and tell me what time my time this is cause I'm confused.  Based on time I made this post it wouldn't be half past...I think... FML I hate math lololol

10+6=~4 pmish for you

3 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I think it should be 3:30pm for you. I mean, if you click the thing it's in EST time zone, and so are you, right? 

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20220810T1530&p0=25&msg=Day+One&font=cursive

1 minute ago, Sooh said:

I think it should be 3:30pm for you. I mean, if you click the thing it's in EST time zone, and so are you, right? 

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20220810T1530&p0=25&msg=Day+One&font=cursive

image.png

Zander said it's around 10am for 'em. 😉 

13 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Would wolf Zander, knowing Loaf is town, go this hard against loaf's train when Town Zander knows full well that a wolf may not vote on any train?

I like your thought process here fwiw.  Allow me to answer and do with it what you will and ask others if ya want about my take.

It would first and foremost depend on the playerlist and tgread/game state.  See alot of times as a Villa when I suss someone it's for "Zander reasons" that don't always make sense to anyone but me.  And as a Villa idgaf how the thread perceives me like I'm a dog with a new bone so to speak.  But it's my sustainability and paranoia levels alot of people who read me well will judge me by.  As a Wolf I just tend tontry to find anything I can pass off as "Zander reasoning" and go with it.  But in a smaller game as a Wolf imma just try to push the easiest mislynch on a player Im not known for readiing well illnuse Hallia again if I pishes her ML D1 people that know me would likely draw suss from me for it.  Short story long here I guess but in a 7er with game state as is it likely just push Town Loaf here if there was any traction at all fornit if I was a Wolf here.

16 minutes ago, Sooh said:

Can you explain to me how this would work and who you would assume is an accomplice in this scenario?

You are kind of fun to play with, in a conspiracy theorist kind of way lol

Zamder likes fellow Tinfoil Hat wearers!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I'll be back when the kiddos are in bed. (Hopefully, I mean... there are two of them and one of me, so if I can get them to sleep I'll be back... )

2 v 1 is not an easy fight for a parent imo lolololol. Glglglglgl

15 minutes ago, Cass said:

Sure, though I'd argue you pretty much always sustain, so that's NAI it's more about what you focus on and how you push and how that vibes or doesn't with me, when I'm trying to read you. 

I get that you're not pushing it now, but in case at some point you decide that's where you're going to go - You and I have been in this tunnel before, in a game Darthe ran, and Town!You mislynched me because you were worried about my quieter times. We've also been in hydra chat, where you've seen for yourself, and discussed this outside of games. I guess I think it's more accurate to see what you believe about what I put IN the thread, then the time I'm not spamming it...

Also,  while I have you here,  saw the thing you said about Verb's suggestion I could be WK'ing being NAI - ta for reply.  

Agree irt us trying to read eachother but will note not everyone reads us in that manner.  Me trying to read you would be like me trting to read me without knowing my alignment...it's not easy lolololol

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I like your thought process here fwiw.  Allow me to answer and do with it what you will and ask others if ya want about my take.

It would first and foremost depend on the playerlist and tgread/game state.  See alot of times as a Villa when I suss someone it's for "Zander reasons" that don't always make sense to anyone but me.  And as a Villa idgaf how the thread perceives me like I'm a dog with a new bone so to speak.  But it's my sustainability and paranoia levels alot of people who read me well will judge me by.  As a Wolf I just tend tontry to find anything I can pass off as "Zander reasoning" and go with it.  But in a smaller game as a Wolf imma just try to push the easiest mislynch on a player Im not known for readiing well illnuse Hallia again if I pishes her ML D1 people that know me would likely draw suss from me for it.  Short story long here I guess but in a 7er with game state as is it likely just push Town Loaf here if there was any traction at all fornit if I was a Wolf here.

Lets say in an insane world, Loaf & Zander are a wolf.

Does either @Cass or @Sooh imagine Zander would threaten to lead a lynch train on anyone who jumped on a Loaf Wagon, as an attempt to protect Loaf from getting lynched?
Do we think he could pull of a "whoopsie, I was wrong, now lets lynch the two that didn't vote loaf?"

31 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Green = Safe
Yellow = Caution
Red = Danger

VoodooNut

Zander

Cass

AWholeLoafofBread

Sooh

Verbal

Giving you a list based on my current impressions. Mind, these aren't written in stone, or even that strong. 
If we used a number system to rate truthiness to scuminess, the difference between everyone would be in the decimals...cause we know nothing Jon snow.

Ta @SinisterDeath

Town definitely knows nothing, Jon Snow, but Winter is coming and laying thoughts like this out will hopefully help *g*

This post feels fairly consistent with last game too, fwiw.

Where are you at with the No Lynch idea?