DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I mean, he’s telling you that you’re wrong. It means jack from anyone’s pov except his own but it’s not like he isn’t fighting you here.

Our whole job is to figure out who’s sincere and who is acting.  He’s saying “you’ll see” which is very different from saying “no I’m town you’re gonna screw this up etc etc etc”.  You’ll see is post lynch mentality, and we don’t have one to spare.  And he does understand this, he’s shown his awareness of the game is better than what has been presented about a dozen times.

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hey AJ, do you wanna get into Hallys switch to sinister at all or y’all dealing with that tomorrow?

Id rather her just explain it and then see what I think. Her swapping votes there doesn’t make a lot of sense to me either way

Just now, Darthe said:

Our whole job is to figure out who’s sincere and who is acting.  He’s saying “you’ll see” which is very different from saying “no I’m town you’re gonna screw this up etc etc etc”.  You’ll see is post lynch mentality, and we don’t have one to spare.  And he does understand this, he’s shown his awareness of the game is better than what has been presented about a dozen times.

Eh, well, as I've said days ago, I'm flattered by your assumption that I know how to play. It's like getting a complement and a slap in the face at the same time. Feels good/bad.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

She’s like a coin flip to me and I was factoring in your mech stuff. Just on sight it looks wrong though so lolme

It’s a wild day.  If the wolf team includes verb/tripped I feel like we’ve lost this game, so I kinda gave up on that line of thought.

Just now, VooDooNut said:

Eh, well, as I've said days ago, I'm flattered by your assumption that I know how to play. It's like getting a complement and a slap in the face at the same time. Feels good/bad.

Yeah please take it as complimentary.  I sound grumpier than I am in text, my wife always tells me that.  You’ve played a wolf game well, and if you’re town we all started this game lost.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Yeah please take it as complimentary.  I sound grumpier than I am in text, my wife always tells me that.  You’ve played a wolf game well, and if you’re town we all started this game lost.

Say what wolf again.

say what again pulp fiction GIF

I dare you. I double dare you.

5 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

The only question here is whether or not you enjoy the pain 

• Community Administrator

I don't know if I should feel honored that Hallia thinks my "too wolf to be wolf so I must be a villager" game so far, is actually me just lying to y'all all game, and I've ran the most chaotic dumb wolf game all this time. 

I wish I was that talented. Lmao

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

I don't know if I should feel honored that Hallia thinks my "too wolf to be wolf so I must be a villager" game so far, is actually me just lying to y'all all game, and I've ran the most chaotic dumb wolf game all this time. 

I wish I was that talented. Lmao

There can only be one VooDooNut.

18 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

AJ - Hallia, Clov, Leelou

Voodoo - Darthe, Hallia

Sinister - Sinister, Dice, Clov

Verb - Dice, Sinister

Hallia - Dice, AJ, Clov, Sinister, Darthe

Tripped - Dice, Clov

Darthe - Clov, Cory, Dice, Sinister, Voodoo, Hally

Did I miss anyone that voted another player? I don’t want to iso one by one if I don’t have to

#lazymafia

If I could get everyone to double check themselves and correct and/or give their thoughts on this list I’d appreciate it. Votes can be manipulated but I think they are a great tool to sus out alignment when you have flips to work with. I’m going to be in and out throughout the day but I want to focus on other stuff this morning that doesn’t involve this game. Idk if Verb will be back this weekend but I’d love to see where Tripped lands after she does more reading.

DELTA out

7 hours ago, whiskey delta said:

this is Cory calling that shot I’m pretty sure

I mean, Cory shooting leelou made sense given Chris's flip.  I was just trying to wrap my head around if he had a shot, why it made him feel better about verbal after Chris's flip.  Maybe it was just verbal's vote on SD instead of Chris and SD was next in Cory's list?  I think he made it pretty clear earlier in the day the only reason why verbal wasn't in his PoE was because of the claimed shot.  

26 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I mean, Cory shooting leelou made sense given Chris's flip.  I was just trying to wrap my head around if he had a shot, why it made him feel better about verbal after Chris's flip.  Maybe it was just verbal's vote on SD instead of Chris and SD was next in Cory's list?  I think he made it pretty clear earlier in the day the only reason why verbal wasn't in his PoE was because of the claimed shot.  

My issue stems from the fact I have a hard time seeing town with double killing powers. Cory could’ve easily been claiming a cop shot there and that makes sense if his utility was the Cop/doc as JOAT. In that world I could see an odd Night vig being present but then who killed Leelou? You see the hang up. Her dying while Verb has a gun isn’t a good look for him on the surface but again I am gaming the mod with the setup spec and it’s not going to help. I could see him 3p but I don’t see the motivation to claim as a wolf and I also can’t see wolves having theoretically four kills in the first two Nights. Town MLs twice and all wolves shots go thru and it’s over N2. That’s basically where I’ve landed. 

• Community Administrator
40 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

If I could get everyone to double check themselves and correct and/or give their thoughts on this list I’d appreciate it. Votes can be manipulated but I think they are a great tool to sus out alignment when you have flips to work with. I’m going to be in and out throughout the day but I want to focus on other stuff this morning that doesn’t involve this game. Idk if Verb will be back this weekend but I’d love to see where Tripped lands after she does more reading.

DELTA out

That list for me looks about accurate.

Mind, I only voted Dice to even out votes to get random.

I voted Clov, because y'all convinced me the Clov wagon = was the most likely wagon to flip wolf.

And I voted myself, cause if y'all going to lynch me, I might as well put my head in the noose. 

46 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

DELTA out

Yeah, looks right to me too. Early game I sussed Hallia and LeeLou with very littole evidence. And I voted Darthe because Darthe voted me. end of D2 I didn't get a chance to vote because of self-hammer.

5 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

My issue stems from the fact I have a hard time seeing town with double killing powers. Cory could’ve easily been claiming a cop shot there and that makes sense if his utility was the Cop/doc as JOAT. In that world I could see an odd Night vig being present but then who killed Leelou? You see the hang up. Her dying while Verb has a gun isn’t a good look for him on the surface but again I am gaming the mod with the setup spec and it’s not going to help. I could see him 3p but I don’t see the motivation to claim as a wolf and I also can’t see wolves having theoretically four kills in the first two Nights. Town MLs twice and all wolves shots go thru and it’s over N2. That’s basically where I’ve landed. 

Sure, but if verbal actually shot Leelou, why deny it?  Like that doesn't really make sense either since Leelou was very much in the PoE, even more so after Chris flipped town and would actually make sense for a vig shot.  

Verbal would never leave a town!Leelou alive if he’s scum. That’s the only part of that you’re missing I think. Plus he was town reading her so I don’t think he’d ever make that shot on his own unless he was scum. You see?

only if I knew Cory’s powers exactly I could put that to bed.