DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

6 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

We need to throw reads out with the bath water and more or less start from scratch today.

THIS. IS. END. GAME.

Yes and No.  It is Lylo... Though, if Verbal isn't a wolf then he could hero vig tonight.  

I'm basically never voting anywhere except Hally today.  You guys can lynch me if you disagree, but here's your litmus test.  A 3 wolf team hammers T! Hally and wins right here, unless you think I'm a wolf and Cory lied about saving me N1.

Psuedo Gladiator begin:

Vote Hallia

Just now, Darthe said:

Yes and No.  It is Lylo... Though, if Verbal isn't a wolf then he could hero vig tonight.  

Whatre the odds of a JOAT and vig in the same setup? He’s confirmed with a shot but I wouldn’t rule out a wolf vig yet. If I had to guess I would say Cory shot Leelou and wolves killed him

Verbal shooting her doesn’t make sense based on their play 

13 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Well balls.

Guessing Verbal, Tripped, and Hallia are wolves?

Either way, this is probably gg after y'all lynch me on D3. 

Btw, it's too late for this sorta thing but this post has good tone.  Legitimately.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

I'm basically never voting anywhere except Hally today.  You guys can lynch me if you disagree, but here's your litmus test.  A 3 wolf team hammers T! Hally and wins right here, unless you think I'm a wolf and Cory lied about saving me N1.

Psuedo Gladiator begin:

Vote Hallia

Slow down. There is more than one wolf to skin and you should know this is terribly risky 

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Whatre the odds of a JOAT and vig in the same setup? He’s confirmed with a shot but I wouldn’t rule out a wolf vig yet. If I had to guess I would say Cory shot Leelou and wolves killed him

Verbal shooting her doesn’t make sense based on their play 

Agree.  Hally's a wolf with Verb who survived 2 lynches, Verb wasn't around D1 so the thread really was out of wolf control, we find the third one after those two hang.  It's beautiful and I see it all perfectly.  The only ? mark is where the wolf is between you/tripped, but I'm putting all my eggs on it being Tripped at this point.

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Slow down. There is more than one wolf to skin and you should know this is terribly risky 

I do.  I'm also bone tired.  83 pages of underperforming and teammates doing even less, and my best town reads getting killed by my town.  

So, this is it.  You guys aren't going to ever actually lynch her if I don't force the issue, and I'm not willing to lose on a read I've had since D1 cause I can't get anyone behind me.  If she's not insta-hammered at some point you'll know I was right and if she is then I was gonna screw this up anyhow.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

Between Tripped/Voodoo I think I got the latter tbh

And that's why I am sussing you.  I'd agree, honest to goodness I would, but Voodoo is very obviously unaware of the game and very noobie, and wolves only need 1 mislynch.  Still, by all means make a case.  Just know it's not happening today.

14 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

@Verbal32 who did you shoot?

I did not shoot.  I can only shoot on odd nights, which means Cory shot Leelou.  I felt decent about her D2, so there's no way I would have shot her even if I could.

Town JOAT and odd-night vig seems ok with 3 scum, I think.

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

I did not shoot.  I can only shoot on odd nights, which means Cory shot Leelou.  I felt decent about her D2, so there's no way I would have shot her even if I could.

It's super swingy, but you can prove it tonight.  Vote Hally?

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

Man, that’s good cover and exactly the sort of coincidence that I hate in these games. I don’t think you claiming a shot and bringing that attention to yourself makes sense for your wolf game (which is to lurk and avoid attention) so that’s where I’m conflicted. We have to get it right today. Where are you at?

I'm actually in love with this game if the wolf team is voodoo/hally/sinister.  It's the people we gave 20 passes to because they're so obviously wolfy that we couldn't imagine their play being a sincere attempt to fake towniness, and we just ate each other alive.  That's the biggest lol.  

2 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Eh, I was feeling ok on Hallia - not comfortable letting scum pile on after me and pushing that through.

I have great news.  With three wolves and me already voting her, scum can push it through with or without you.  Of course, since you already know that this is a really bad litmus test for you to fail.

Bussing is hard?

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

I have great news.  With three wolves and me already voting her, scum can push it through with or without you.  Of course, since you already know that this is a really bad litmus test for you to fail.

Bussing is hard?

I love bussing, trust me.  Old school DM is all about bussing, I have no issues doing it (and prefer it).

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Bussing is hard?

Don't forget it would allow 1 scum to then avoid the train and make wagonomics harder.....