DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[MOVIE] Pirates of the Carribean 3: The Worlds End

Essy

Plot summary for

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)

advertisement

After Elizabeth (Keira Knightly), Will (Orladno Bloom), and Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) rescue Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) from the clutches of the Craken, they must face their foes, Davy Jones (Bill Nighy) and Lord Cutler Beckett (Tom Hollander). Beckett, now with control of Jones's heart, forms a dark alliance with him in order to rule the seas and wipe out the last of the Pirates into extinction. Now, Jack, Barbossa, Will, Elizabeth, Tia Delma, and crew must call the Pirate Lords from the four corners of the globe, including the infamous Sao Feng (Chow-Yun Phat), to a gathering that will make their final stand against Beckett, Jones, Norrington, the Fkying Duthcman, and the entire East India Trading Company. Written by J. Curcio

Thoughts? Will you go see it? I will, I loved 1 and 2 and it wouldn't be fit if I missed this one!

Guest Emperor

I will be there. I thought the first movie was excellent and the second movie was lacking, but entertaining. I will go because I want to see how it ends with lowered expectations and hope the movie is better than I think it will be.

Oh I'll be there for sure! The costuming guild I'm a part of is planning to go on opening night in pirate garb. We haven't decided where yet, but I know that one of the piratey themed bands around these parts put on a showing/concert last year and have said they plan to do the same this year. I'm hoping we go to that one. Although we won't be noticed much for advertising there as Everyone will be in garb for that one. I'm really looking forward to it!

Guest Yveva

I saw the first one on a whim thinking I wouldn't like it, but was superpleasantly surprised. Went to the second, thinking that it wouldn't be as good, but would just be a fun movie, and it was. I'm going to see the third, partly because Empy will take me, but partly because it's fun and doesn't take itself too seriously.

I saw the first one on a whim thinking I wouldn't like it' date=' but was superpleasantly surprised. Went to the second, thinking that it wouldn't be as good, but would just be a fun movie, and it was. I'm going to see the third, partly because Empy will take me, but partly because it's fun and doesn't take itself too seriously.[/quote']

i like you. notthatineverdidn't. but i like you.

Guest Cadsuane
I saw the first one on a whim thinking I wouldn't like it' date=' but was superpleasantly surprised. Went to the second, thinking that it wouldn't be as good, but would just be a fun movie, and it was. I'm going to see the third, partly because Empy will take me, but partly because it's fun and doesn't take itself too seriously.[/quote']Spot on. I'll definitely see the third one, but I'm going for fun and not because I think it'll be spectacular. And Jack Sparrow is sexy... 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Im late on this, but can't pass this on! I'm DEFINATELY going when it comes out!! loved the first two, may even buy the whole trio when they're out.

*shifty eyes* What? Sparrow cracks me up... *shrugs*

Archived