DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Roll Call 2021

You should know. Name, rank, Faction. Five points for that, five for answering this question. 

Favorite movie/tv show?

Aman 

Dedicated, Mod, Logain

Light

My favorite movie is Iron Man followed by Thor: Ragnarok (Yes, I am a Marvel fan.) and my favorite tv show is Loki (Come on, what did you expect?) 

Arie, Shadow Dedicated.

I'm a sucker for things that make me feel emotions I don't naturally feel, or feel easily. Ever After is always my feel good happy with a cry movie, and I love it.

Loki was great, I loved it too. I think it's edged in front of Falcon & Winter Soldier, but only barely. Marvel over all has put out some great movies, though i'm finding the TV shows really hold their own as well. Still need to see Black Widow. Of them, Captain Marvel. Hands down. 

1 hour ago, Arie said:

Arie, Shadow Dedicated.

I'm a sucker for things that make me feel emotions I don't naturally feel, or feel easily. Ever After is always my feel good happy with a cry movie, and I love it.

Loki was great, I loved it too. I think it's edged in front of Falcon & Winter Soldier, but only barely. Marvel over all has put out some great movies, though i'm finding the TV shows really hold their own as well. Still need to see Black Widow. Of them, Captain Marvel. Hands down. 

Yes, the TV shows are great. I haven’t finished tFatWS yet, but I loved Loki so much. Especially 

Spoiler

That scene where he’s singing in “Asgardian” (really Norwegian) in episode three. 

Black Widow was pretty good. I won’t spoil anything for you. 

That’s surprising! Not that it wasn’t a good movie or anything, that’s just not normally people’s favorite. Have you watched all the MCU 

Spoiler

Marvel Cinematic Multiverse now? 

movies?

On 8/4/2021 at 3:08 PM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Yes, the TV shows are great. I haven’t finished tFatWS yet, but I loved Loki so much. Especially 

Hide contents

That scene where he’s singing in “Asgardian” (really Norwegian) in episode three. 

Black Widow was pretty good. I won’t spoil anything for you. 

That’s surprising! Not that it wasn’t a good movie or anything, that’s just not normally people’s favorite. Have you watched all the MCU 

Hide contents

Marvel Cinematic Multiverse now? 

movies?

I think, outside of Civil War and Black Widow, I have seen it all.

Guest Wolfbrother31

Wolf. Dedicated. Light-side.

Ooh I love movies and tv so it's hard to pick a favorite. 

But. 

Probably Braveheart for my movie. 

And Boy Meets World for my TV show. 

I like the old stuff. 

But I'm also a huge Star Wars & a MCU fan. Mandalorian is pretty sweet & Civil War & Infinity War were both in my top 10 list for movies. 

@Arie you gotta see Civil War - it's really well done! I think it's my favorite of all the Marvel movies. 

Guest Wolfbrother31
On 8/4/2021 at 3:15 PM, Arie said:

This is my mom's favorite movie...

Good choice.

• 2 weeks later...