DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OK... major newbie, have pity

Pe Ell

I'll give you a rant..

Your president is an idiot (He wasn't ~15 years ago, but now he can't even put together a coherent sentence.)

But atleast half your government isn't french, so I give you props for that.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah im an avid bush-hater... i totally agree with you. We're the only country in the world that persistently proclaims how amazing we are. People who never leave the country say that. Other countries could be giving free stuff away every day. Canada does that. They give away HEALTH INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, monkey-prez/pretzel-boy/incoherent chimpface, for also losing us over 5 billion dollars within your first term!! You're really a great guy... *shoots self in head*

Welcome Pe Ell.

DM is a great place to just hang out and meet people. And I actuallu started a President Bush thread, on the Deabates and Discussion boards, if you want to go there, and disucuss your standings further on him.

Other than that I see that most everyone else has, caught some strange helping virus and, done a pretty good job of orientating you.

Also I am astonished that no one (that I saw, I just skimmed the previous page and half or so) mentioned the great wonders of Fiddlesticks. We're the forgotten ORG of DM. Fiddles is a place where people go to just have fun and not think. So If you've had a particularly rough day in real life came and enjoy the hilarious brainlesness that is Fiddlesticks. It's a lot of fun!

Again, welcome to DM!

i know it's in the discussion thread. i don't always keep up with every single discussion. welcome to you, WoWoT - you do know you can start your own welcome thread if you'd like. & then you could just watch that (bookmark it) & not have to run around a lot. but you don't have to; i didn't do it that way. so i'm very glad i'm not alone now. heh.

oh well maybe we all figured because we were all playing so nicely that fiddles would automatically get that credit. or maybe because we were playing nicely we saved it for you, dear.

& as a warning to Pe Ell & Essy - this is your place, this welcome wagon. you are very much encouraged to enter the discussion boards - they are awesome - but you will have to be a little more careful. as the description says there, you are encouraged to state your opinion. but be respectful. no one likes a newbie who is too outspoken. but you both know what you're at, i believe. i have confidence that you'll continue to do DM proud. *huggles*

Guest Egwene

The debates and discussion board is just a few boards down from this one, WoWoT.

The rules about having to be polite etc... apply to everyone there, regardless of how long you have been a member of DM. Do read there rules thread before you start posting there. More people have been banned from DM for flaming, name calling etc on D&D than probably any other board.

Hello and welcome, Pe Ell :)

Looks like everyone has been pretty helpful with information. One thing to add... some of the descriptions in the sigs may mean different things depending on whether they are Rp or Org based.

The debates and discussion board is just a few boards down from this one' date=' WoWoT.

The rules about having to be polite etc... apply to everyone there, regardless of how long you have been a member of DM. Do read there rules thread before you start posting there. More people have been banned from DM for flaming, name calling etc on D&D than probably any other board.

Hello and welcome, Pe Ell :)

Looks like everyone has been pretty helpful with information. One thing to add... some of the descriptions in the sigs may mean different things depending on whether they are Rp or Org based.[/quote']

well said, eggy. *huggles*

Guest Emperor

The Black Tower org is trying to create a MMO and it may be what you are referring to. The Black Tower is technically the gaming org... but in my mind they do more Pogo and Yahoo gaming. SC deals more with consoles.

Guest Stefania Sedai

Just wanted to welcome you to DM. I knew nothing about, well, anything, when I joined up but everyone has been super helpful to me (as I see they have surprisingly been to you already) and now I tend to find my way around pretty well. Hang in there, keep reading so that you can join in on the forums, and visit the Band!

Just wanted to welcome you to DM. I knew nothing about' date=' well, anything, when I joined up but everyone has been super helpful to me (as I see they have surprisingly been to you already) and now I tend to find my way around pretty well. Hang in there, keep reading so that you can join in on the forums, and visit the Band![/quote']

*huggles stef* ... you just proved all over again why we like you so much!

[temporary]newbie of the month(day?) right there ^

*tacklehugglomp*

Hi Pe Ell welcome to DM. Am I crazy or did you get your name from a Terry Brooks novel?

Hey, good eye there. and good taste in literature. Yes, I am named after the assassin, but unfortunately I have no Stiehl.... *slumps and sobs* Does anyone have an enchanted dagger for me?

Archived