DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Expanded Role

Harldin

If the series gets into S3-4 i could see an expanded role for Noal, combine him with Chel Venin the Horse Thief, keep his friendship with Olver(who would have to be introduced a bit later then in the books, due to his age). The revelation of his true identity in TOM and his appearance in AMOL would then have an even greater impact.

• 1 month later...

I was watching something on WOT UP yesterday and Tylee was mentioned, now, if the show gets that far I could see that as she seems set up for it in KOD and then nothing. I don't know if it was a no notes problem or what.

I could possibly see Bode Cauthon getting more screen time, as a way to kind of pull Mat in two directions.

Maybe Egeanin and Tylee will be merged, I forget if you mentioned that. I could see Egeanin, not be demoted to give us a window on that nobility, unless Tuon is a central character from season 2. I know you don't want to hear this and I like him too but I get the feeling Domon is cut or we won't meet him until he's a seanchan prisoner. How they handle the domination band, I don't know but I do bee thinkin' our Illianer won't be involved.

On 4/5/2021 at 5:42 PM, mistborn82 said:

Maybe Egeanin and Tylee will be merged, I forget if you mentioned that. I could see Egeanin, not be demoted to give us a window on that nobility, unless Tuon is a central character from season 2. I know you don't want to hear this and I like him too but I get the feeling Domon is cut or we won't meet him until he's a seanchan prisoner. How they handle the domination band, I don't know but I do bee thinkin' our Illianer won't be involved.

Egeanin and Tylee could definitely be merged. 

As for Bayle - I think our first glimpse of him will be when the Seanchan board the Spray. The focus can be on the seal. We will know about the seals (I think) from the end of S1. Seanchan taking the seal is a good way to introduce them.

Furyk "The Kaffiend" Karede could serve as soldier with a view into Seanchan high politics with a more intimate Tuon relationship long term.  Methinks the Deathwatch Guard, especially the Ogier variety, will appeal to a large number of as-yet-to-know-they-are-fans-of-the-series folks out there.

13 hours ago, Fano'Lan Redux said:

Furyk "The Kaffiend" Karede could serve as soldier with a view into Seanchan high politics with a more intimate Tuon relationship long term.  Methinks the Deathwatch Guard, especially the Ogier variety, will appeal to a large number of as-yet-to-know-they-are-fans-of-the-series folks out there.

There's definitely an opportunity there.