A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rename Aimless Rambling

JenniferL

Guest Egwene

a few more

The Chillout Zone

Spam Treatment Room

The ^up <side Vdown thread and Co.

maybe admin could pick their favourites from all the suggestions and put up a poll...

....and if permanent presence is required for Mods.... steel axe! steel axe! steel axe! go go go...

Guest Egwene

One line out of six.... I don't feel too bad about a little bit of fun..

anyway...more suggestions:

Whoffle

Fun'tastic threads!

...where you find insomniacs...

Incidental mutterings

Fun'tasy

..to be continued..

Let's give this 2 more days. If we don't have any more submissions, then I'll lock this thread and create an official poll that will expire in like 3 or 5 days.

Then, we'll have the name of our forum!

And Now that I have a moderator crew, the forum will go up. So all Yay like.

Specifically, because in Dm 7.0 members of certian usergroups are given moderator status, as opposed to specific, single users.

Now, I'm not sure, however, why the Band of the Red Hand Staff appears as a moderator, while some forums with moderators simply indicate "None".

Guest Egwene

:?: :?: :?:

:idea:

Razzmatazz

Bela's stable

Whimsicalities

Doodle Pad

:D *hopes Alys is happy with this batch of newly hatched suggestions*

Specifically' date=' because in Dm 7.0 members of certian usergroups are given moderator status, as opposed to specific, single users.

Now, I'm not sure, however, why the Band of the Red Hand Staff appears as a moderator, while some forums with moderators simply indicate "None".[/quote']

Actually, I know the answer to this one. :)

With phpBB, which this board is, there are two ways to create mods. You can assign them to a group and give the group moderator priviledges, which he said he did, and you can also add individual mods to a specific board. It seems that someone must have went through and added a few of the mods the second way as well. When the second way is used they will show up on the boards publically. (Can't remember the exact steps in the admin panel off the top of my head, but I could look it up.)

Anyways, that's why some of the mods show up and others don't. Hope that clears up some confusion. :D

That is true, but partially. :-)

We also have the ability on this incarnation of phpBB to assign multiple OWNERS to groups, as well as grant Moderation status through a method that doesn't inlcue either one of those methods. :-P

Hope that made the situation just a bit more tricky. :shock:

Archived