DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ideas...requests and the like

Liitha

so what type of classes or tutorials would you like to see first in this board?

or do anyone have anything they would like to run a class on to share with the rest of us, or have an idea for a tutorial they want to do? 

the sky is the limit so lets hear whats your focuspoint at the time beeing 

I love to photoshop things, and have pretty decent self-taught skills with the Adobe Suite in general. I wouldn't mind taking tutorials to better my skills with those programs in photo manipulation.

what about livestreams? i should do more but often lack the motivation, if people are interested could turn some into live tutorials as i work, can cover pencils, inks, shading, watercolor, visual storytelling.

also if anyone else is set up to do it, would be cool to see other peoples techniques and works. it’s another avenue we could look into

Yeah and we should totally add them to the list...I don't want to commit to classes myself atm but hope to run some eventually...meanwhile go ahead and ask questions on tutorials

And cross I am sure we all would love to see your vids in treads and be able to do the same

I seen one of your vids it's so inspirering