DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh no, who do I owe posts to?

Jagen Sedai

I feel I got backlogged on some things, and I apologize. But I did want to say two things:

1. Someone wanted me to post in their 100 Weaves, I believe, but I cannot find the information on the boards or in PM. I feel like it just disappeared. I apologize to whomever I owe a post for that. (Was it you, @Arie? I can't find the IC thread).

2. I have not posted in Crazy Manipulations again because I've been waiting for other Aes Sedai to join. *hops up and down with pom poms* Come one, come all, on this adventuring party!

The Crazy Manipulations one? I just know a few people expressed interest, and at least one was going to play an AS, but I think they disappeared again. I thought we should have some more sisters, but if worse comes to worst I guess I'll play Jagen and my White, Astradore.

Oh, I did just reply for Aslan though XD

Edited by Jagen Sedai

2 hours ago, Jagen Sedai said:

The Crazy Manipulations one? 

No, I meant the Tar Valon Weakening Wards one, ghosts etc. I'd posted, then Arinth and Liitha both posted. We'd waited to see if either you or Arie wanted to post. It's not a problem though, I can post again if need be.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:48 PM, Arie said:

I will be hopefully kicking my butt on the group RPs. 

The one i know for sure i'm waiting on is this one - https://dragonmount.com/forums/forum/425-dragon-reborn-ic-retro/ where I was hoping for some Lessons in OP!

Oh, did we ever settle on what was to be taught? Some Weaves, or is it a different type of class? >_>

I believe the idea was to teach her new weaves. I personally have written the 'intro to saidar' more times than I can count, so I'm good for something a little more in the advances aspect in the novice area just for a change of pace. I leave it up to you. ? It does need to be "One Power" something to meet the requirement.