DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Dragonmount

Katen

Hey Ya'll.

Call me Katen. I love the WoT books and I am really excited to join this group of people who all share the same passion as me. If anyone has any advice for me please pass it on.

Thanks

See ya around :D

Guest Barmacral

Well, if you are into RP, check out the Div's, but also be sure to check out all the orgs, you'll certainly find something in there that you like!

Also, how far are you into the series?

And last but not least, welcome!

Barm

Guest Barmacral

Haha, you'll feel that way rereading em every time, be sure to check out the WoT discussions, you'll find some fancy stuff that you didn't think of or missed in your reading for sure. :D

welcome, katen! it's awesome to have you here!

i agree; the WoT discussions are really good (especially at making you feel like you must have read a different version of WoT than everyone else when they point out 10 things you're wrong about every time you open your mouth).

& even if you're more into Role Playing, still check out the Orgs. it's kinda like OOC Role Playing. errr. anyways, great to have you aboard the ship!

ask anyone if you have questions or concerns or anything! especially me. i'm a newbie & i won't laugh at you.

lol welcome to dm Im Goldeneys Org Leader for the wolfkin. We are currently undergoing some changes for we are soon to be adopting a new theme. :D We are a fun loving bunch but are working on our more serious nature and tieing ourselves closer to the books. Come visit us and if no one has explained to you how to join an org feel free to pm me and i will explain how to get to our secret boards where most of the action takes place.

*hoooowwwwlllls*

*and waves for the newbie to follow him*

*explains how to join Orgs*

on the right-hand side of your screen is the forum options list. click usergroups to bring up a scroll menu of the different groups. select a group (Org) & select join, & if it's an open membership group you'll see the secret boards when you log on in the forum index. if it's not open, you'll have to wait to be accepted to see the secret boards. but you'll be accepted.

i strongly suggest deciding if you want to take the RPG route or the more casual Org route first. then look at that side of the board & look through the groups. then decide what you would like to join =)

i make it sound so formal. hahaha. please feel free to smack me hard.

Guest Egwene

Hello and welcome, Katen :)

Further to Kait's suggestions... you can do all, RP, Orgs and everything else... but whatever you do... take your time. If you join everything at once, you'll have tons of new boards popping up on your screen and will likely drown in forum overload :wink:

Have fun!

Guest Egwene

Good luck with the MoN, Katen :wink:

Oh, and whilst you are using the one power... could you channel just a little to re-size your Avi? It is a bit too big. The maximum dimensions allowed are 80x80.

Have fun training in the Tower 8)

Archived