DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Choice RP questions

Matalina

Shattering Myths
Your character starts to discover what life in the Tower and Aes Sedai are really like. This can be through character interaction or just your own observation. How does it affect your decision to want to be a Tower Guard?

Is this only a trainee requirement?  I can see how certain realizations could shatter a few of Aiden's ideals about the Tower.

Or would that just be:

Shadow of the Heart
Face a situation that challenges your characters’ beliefs and values.

I can use both as this particular thing will likely be a longer story.  But I'll let you make the call.

Oh I didn't mean combining!  I intend two separate RPs.  but the first one reads specifically like a trainee req even though it doesn't explicitly say it.

I'm just making sure I can use both before making a plan.

I don't think it's specifically a Trainee thread. It could be worded more clearly but it could be taken as how does it effect the decision you're in the process of making to be a tower guard OR, alternatively, having made that decision to be a TG, how does this RP effect that choice? Just a matter of perspective whether the impact is on a choice about to be made or a choice already made. Does that make sense?

• Arie locked this topic