DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Reqs for Accepted: Viviane Accylon

Choice RP:

* Transition - The Circle of Silence - Click Here - 1845 Words  [Complete]
* Aes Sedai RP - The Grey Lady - Click Here -   [ 4 / 6 ] [Complete]
* Aes Sedai RP - Failed Weaves and Withered Plants - Click Here - [4/6] [Complete]
* Class - A Red Veil - Click Here -  [ 6 / 6 ] [Complete]

Accepted Quiz - [Complete]

Three Oaths - URL - Word Count - [Incomplete]
Edited by Oddpositions

• 1 month later...

Ah sorry Oddpositions. I would have done one more post if I remembered you needed it. oops!

Also please let me know if I need to update anything on the White Tower website. :)

Lastly, I completely need to be at your Raising :p

Edited by Jagen Sedai

No worries, Jagen, we got the word count in! And I feel like Viv got what she needed out of that scene. It was very illuminating for her :D

As long as Viv is listed as Accepted on the WT site, we're good. I just need to get in one more scene before she reaches the shawl... @Lavinya are you still around? :D

I was gonna ask if you'd be there, Jagen. Glad we're on the same page :D

• 3 weeks later...

Viv can be raised? @Chaelca? My second scene didn't meet the post reqs, but I think I hit the word count. I'm obviously okay with that lol so long as you lot are.

@Jagen Sedai she would be 29-30 when raised in retro. I'll have to do some math later to see what her age is in the main timeline. And sorry for my absence last week, work was a bit much. I'll get a post up for Merdyn later today. 

Edited the main post. Lih and I did another 'aes sedai rp' scene since my Grey lady scene is now inactive. I have heard that we can combine post counts from different scenes to count towards a req in this situation? Is that correct?

If so, I'll be sending the accepted quiz to you asap, @Chaelca :D

Oopsie, I thought you had done your three Oaths already O.O

My bad >>

But as long as you have the right number of words, the req are complete (for me). We have low activity, so I don't want to be annoying.

*crawls under the table*

You can send the quiz anytime now. You don't have to be done with the Oaths ^^