DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cuen'd'eren Gameshow Week - Ghost Letter Game

blank

Cindy,

Horticulturalist would not have counted, because to get to that word, you have to spell Horticultural which is a valid word. The name of the game is to force the next player to spell out a valid word.

Ya I figured it out. I have a derp. Carry on, you're doing amazingly.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think I was supposed to start the next round. Per the rules in the opening post:

Player who wins each round can either play the first letter of the next round or can wait for game host to do so (that'd be me!)

And we seem to have lost our moderator. So my apologies for not doing my duty, but since Cindy has gotten us started, I'll add:

U

MU

Blank is here and very apologetic for abandoning you guys. Work has been crazy and any spare time I had I was preparing mentally to go back to work the next day. Really sorry guys!

However, you are all doing amazing at this game!!! I was worried no one would get it as I've not seen it played in the Tower before but I'm really happy you guys made it work, you're all awesome  :happy:

I didn't put a rule in about it having to proper words because in my head there is a little leeway for words from WoT and didn't want to be a hypocrite  :laugh:

I don't think pokemon count but you're right Cindy...it is a cute one!

JB wins that round. As the event can go on for another couple of days since it started late...

P